• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

Grinchy

Banned
I had a cart with 5 0.00 games, finally logged in to checkout, and it emptied my cart and said there was an error.

NBtoaster

Don't know why I thought it would work here

Not like there's much to buy for 20 anyway, Dead Space 2 is still 90 fucking dollars.

Bad Company 2, Sim City 4, Spore+creepy/cute pack, Mercenaries 2.
Pretty damn sweet.

Still won't use the service to BUY games (if I want an EA game I buy a physical copy), but anywhere I can get free games I will take the opportunity.

I believe I have a copy of Viva Pinata that I got for free from GFWL, lol.

Do people actually buy games from Origin other than Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3? I was under the impression that everyone just abused the free game offers whenever they cropped up.

I dont use it much at all. If a GREAT deal comes up, and its only good through Origin.... Ill bite. Before this, I had Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and The Run, Kingdoms of Amalur, Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge.

sikkinixx

Grabbed NFS Hot Pursuit, Mirror's Edge, Burnout and Saboteur. All games I have owned before on 360 so i don't feel so bad. They have gotten my money before.

It doesn't work for me. The discount is applied when I'm logged out, but the price returns to 19.99 when I log in. I tried clearing the cache and deleting cookies. Weird.

What is a pile added to another pile? A miserable pile of unplayed games.
VwdrW.gif

benjipwns

Banned
On a reload of the store my cart was still there with the discounts applied so I just put through the order asap.

Your Information > Review Order > Order Completed
Thank you for your purchase. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.

Sabouteur, Red Alert 3, Dragons Age, Hot Pursuit, Medal Of Honor, both Dead Spaces AND IT'S THE MERC.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hmm... I deleted all cookies off FireFox and did Disk Clean-Up, still says invalid code

Oh well cant get greedy lol

Just got invalid code. I made out with 12 games, so we will see. I was filling up a 3rd cart when it went dead for me. I had 9 more games in it as well :(

alazz

The Sims 3, the Stuff Packs and the two premium towns, Barnacle Bay and Hidden Springs, will reduce to $0.00.

All of The Sims 2 games will reduce!

alazz

^lol free games I don't even want them

I've had bad luck with this second attempt but it seems to go OK now. Adding stuff takes forever...almost want to give up but damn it I'm a freeman!

Lulubop

Just got Dragon Age 2 and Hot Pursuit. I don't really care about the rest of the stuff. I tried Batman and some Sims stuff, but they didn't work with it.

DON'T BAN ME EA!

XeroSauce

gaize.

Code still works.

• Log Out
  • Clear Cookies/Cache
  • Open SlickDeals site, or even the Origin Client, add games
  • Add Coupon AFTER adding all games
  • Remove any games that coupon is incompatible with
  • Redo information if you need to
  • Check out

Just did a second check-out.

Seems like if you on making new accounts you can get free games.. but I only wanted Crysis, Sab & Bulletstorm, I didn't really want Mirror's edge though... I beat it on PS3 already.

Grinchy

Banned
So Battlfield 3 remains the only game I've bought on Origin, and I got that for $10. I really hope these free ones stick b/c I've never played Mass Effect before.

KissVibes

Banned
EA wont ban anyone. If they did, they'd be banning everyone that used this service and would kill what little good-will the service had left.

Top Bottom