• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Fix'd and post the OT. Why would it get locked?

You said you would post it shortly after Bungies world premiere of Destiny, that isn't when OT's get posted. OT's are suppose to be around 7 days before release as an official thread to go with the launch of the game.

Were you trying to call the news/discussion thread if it got announced?

Spawnling

You said you would post it shortly after Bungies world premiere of Destiny, that isn't when OT's get posted. OT's are suppose to be around 7 days before release as an official thread to go with the launch of the game.

Were you trying to call the news/discussion thread if it got announced?

Ah, I understand. I'll still keep my spot as the OT thread for 1 week before the games release. But I'll post a news thread if it's announced. There's going to be discussions happening all over anyways. Thanks for the clarification.

Nemesis_

All updated.

Please remember to read the GENERAL 2013 post, linked at the bottom and top of the original post, to make sure you don't both double claim someone and to avert confusion.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey, can you take me off of the Rayman Legends thread for now? I don't have a Wii U (and likely won't by then) and it would be dumb to make a thread for a game I can't play. Thanks.

So I thought the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle OT wasn't taken, and I was going to stake my claim, but then I came across this in the announcement thread:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Vm1yI.jpg

m5Ppd.jpg

I CLAIM THE OT
I CLAIM EVERYTHING
I guess God's Beard claimed the OT in the midst of his hype during the reveal, but he didn't make any mention of it in this thread. I'm not even sure if the he still plans on doing it, so if he doesn't, or he just flat out forgets, I want to pry this off his beard.

Nemesis_

gonna update this tomorrow again guys, sorry they aren't as regular as I've hoped. lots of personal things going on atm. :(

cj_iwakura

Cystm

So am I doing Strike Suit Zero or is Durante? I've sent pms and haven't heard back.

I've already finished the thread, but idk if he is working on it or not.

nem or durante?

Nemesis_

So am I doing Strike Suit Zero or is Durante? I've sent pms and haven't heard back.

I've already finished the thread, but idk if he is working on it or not.

nem or durante?

Umm.

Well I've gone through the thread.

You originally gave it up to someone else

however, after that

Durante gave it back to you

I did have this in the OP but for some reason it's reverted back, maybe I used an old version when I was updating January.

All updated now, sorry for confusion :/

jett

D-Member
The Last of Us by Pranay (5th February 2012)

Really, someone fucking claimed this OT over a year before its release?

I hereby claim to do the OT for Final Fantasy XVII. You know it's coming. Eventually. Sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom