• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Lmao

In a flash game released on their site in 2013, Disney reinterpreted Christopher Robin's character as a bitter, hateful god of the Hundred Acre Wood, who has trapped the souls of the inhabitants and forced them to play a grand tournament of baseball. With only Pooh being able to challenge his ungodly powers, he eventually defeats Christopher Robin and his horde of pitchers, but at loss of sanity and eventual destruction of the Hundred Acre Wood, which was only held together with Christopher's baleful powers.

"In a flash game released on their site in 2013, Disney reinterpreted Christopher Robin's character as a bitter, hateful god of the Hundred Acre Wood, who has trapped the souls of the inhabitants and forced them to play a grand tournament of baseball. With only Pooh being able to challenge his ungodly powers, he eventually defeats Christopher Robin and his horde of pitchers, but at loss of sanity and eventual destruction of the Hundred Acre Wood, which was only held together with Christopher's baleful powers."

hahaha

I've been able to get in the high 20s vs. Robin fairly consistently. The problem is the following:

* Robin's version of Owl's zig-zag throws are almost unhittable. I'd say about 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 I can park. That's a terrible % considering you have to nail 40 out of 50, so the margin for error is extremely low.

* Maybe some others have this issue as well, but if I miss one I sometimes miss a couple in a row after that. A miss ruins my timing. If I can that down Robin is toast.

qKtFn.jpg

I hate this game

so much

Raven77

THAT QUICK FLASH OF POOH IN A BASEBALL OUTFIT AFTER YOU INEVITABLY LOSE IS GOING TO HAUNT MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Someone want to explain how on Earth I'm supposed to hit Owl's ball? I just hit it 35 times in a row and got 4 home runs to show for it. At least 15 of them went exactly the same up the right foul pole :/

Minamu

When I started listening to "I want to know what love is" and "I've been waiting for a girl lik you", things started going a lot better and I finally beat Owl during those songs. In my life, there's been heartache and pain indeed Foreigner!

Wow at Tigger and his invisible fastball.
Just click the button as soon as it goes blank on the really fast ones. I got 20 hits while not even moving the mouse from the center.

fallagin

Tigger are you fucking with me? How can you make the ball fucking dissapear? You are not a wizard, that's not canon.

Top Bottom