• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

BadAss2961

After making it through all that today, i'm definitely not beating myself up over Christopher tonight. 40 out of 50 with a mashup of every pitch in the game is asking a bit much.

Articalys

Man, /v/ really is having fun with this.

7AiJf.jpg

Shizzlee

I just noticed something. At the title screen, Tigger's glove is covered in honey. That means the asshole is covering the ball in honey. He confusing Pooh with the scent of honey and that's why his ball disappears. Tigger, you shifty motherfucker.

Nimajneb

I can't get past Owl, those zigzag balls are impossible to track. This game is incredible. It's nice that kids today can have Disney licensed games with the same level of difficulty as the ones I remember from my childhood.

Owl fucking sucks. 22/28 on tigger on my first attempt. Took me hours to get past owl. I can farm tigger to max my pooh out, that's how much easier he is compared to fucking owl.

Here's another good gif from /v/
3oQDY.gif

fallagin

The way Rabbits balls work don't even make any sense!

Hes not so hard, definitely challenging, but your muscle memory gets used to it to an extent. I'm actually using him to grind right now, if you can do it well enough you can get upwards of 50000 points per game playing him. I just cant grind with owl, maybe itll be easier when my contact is a bit higher.

Hes not so hard, definitely challenging, but your muscle memory gets used to it to an extent. I'm actually using him to grind right now, if you can do it well enough you can get upwards of 50000 points per game playing him. I just cant grind with owl, maybe itll be easier when my contact is a bit higher.

Yeah he isn't hard I just beat him. It just didn't make any sense!

Time for Owl. Let's see if he is as bad as you say.

Kid Ying

Kanga you cheating bitch!

Let Roo have a go too.
Kanga is a real bitch on this game. Had to give my best to win against her. She was so tough that Rabbit, which came just after her, felt like a wimp, and i won against him in the first shot.

But Owl is crazy, man... Fuck that shit...

i could have beaten kanga with one more go, but fuck it if she's going to punish me for being in the zone by suddenly throwing like 5 fastballs on the edges in a row

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Kanga was being a bitch so I let her be, until I returned.

Rabbit was a pushover, but this owl... I get a good chain going, then it's all downhill.

Kid Ying

Took me a long time to get Owl for good, but the secret is just the timing (and leveling up enough).

Now Tiger and his invisible balls are on a whole other level of cheapness...

Whogie

Tigger makes me miss Owl.
Ever since I discovered upgrades, Owl isn't as ridiculous. But they don't help with Tigger.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I feel like twisting Owl's head around.

Like a corkscrew. Until it pops.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
I actually cleared Owl on my first attempt.

Tigger though, man fuck that guy.

Shizzlee

39/40 required for Chris. I can't take anymore. I'm done for the night. I need to fuck with Tigger more. His type of pitches messes me up more than any other.

I only got up through Piglet right now, and I'm struggling. I can't begin to imagine Christopher Robin, let alone Tigger or Owl.

I'm not through with you yet, Piglet.

Tansut

Tigger is so annoying. You'll get a streak going and then suddenly you can't hit at all for awhile. I got 20 on him and then like 14 the next try. What is this shit and why do I keep playing?

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
I like to right-click when the ball is like a foot away from where the bat will hit so I can get a second to think before regular clicking the screen to swing. It's like I'm freezing time. If the ball is too far away, I'll throw in a rapid click before my real swing. My patience for this game is less than most of you, because I stopped playing at Piglet. The max I got is 6 out of 8.

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
If it's at all any consolation, 2chan seems to be aware of this game as well and is suffering, so the Japanese players are in solidarity with us.

0daa9fc0.jpg

Top Bottom