• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Let me clear up some confusion here.

76 and Mercy were married. They had kids (or maybe just one?). They divorced. Mercy is now with Pharah, 76 is a single dad.

This is The Official Canon™

Crap, top of the page too

Squire

Banned
Heh. Friend of mine suggested the other night Reaper probably had a thing for Mercy. He was joking, but I could see it.

Heh. Friend of mine suggested the other night Reaper probably had a thing for Mercy. He was joking, but I could see it.

SHIT GUYS.

THAT'S WHAT REAPER AND SOLDIER WERE FIGHTING OVER. MERCY'S AFFECTIONS.

AND THAT'S WHY IT'S LITERALLY CANON THAT SHE WAS INTIMATELY INVOLVED IN TRYING TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THEM.

YES.

WE'VE SOLVED IT.

Rainy

Banned
Well more fanart!

tumblr_o85112NQzH1vv13i6o1_1280.jpg
Source

Source

Source

Shredderi

HELL NO. SCREW THAT.

Pharmercy (Pharah x Mercy) ship is canon, not this Soldier76 x Mercy BS. He's a single dad and that's all he'll ever be.

He really is the true hero. Here's to all single dad's out there!

But seriously, I love the direction that these fanarts have taken with Soldier 76 and the younger members of the team, portraying him as an overbearing father figure. It's genius and adorable.

Rainy

Banned
There are a lot of ships in the fandom, something different for everyone, a lot of varying interpretations too, it's great.

maouvin

what happened here while I was asleep
It was great

Let me clear up some confusion here.

76 and Mercy were married. They had kids (or maybe just one?). They divorced. Mercy is now with Pharah, 76 is a single dad.

This is The Official Canon™

Crap, top of the page too

Can't get any more official than ToTP Official.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man the internet never ceases to confuse and amaze me. Like, someone a few weeks ago or whatever decided "lol it would be funny if D.va was the adopted daughter of 76" and then legions of other people are like "YES THIS IS A THING NOW" and then the stuff in this thread happens. Or like, D.va being a GAMERFOOD and McDonalds fiend.

Apathy

Whats with junk + sym. Torbj is the one that likes Sym.

If anything junk + mei, she already thinks hes a bully, girls like the bad boys

DEATH™;206348235 said:
DVa finally went full Umaru Chan

e26.gif

Also, for some reason, I'm getting some korrasami vibes from that pharah mercy ship. I wonder how many of pharah mercy shippers shipped korrasami before...

DO NOT POST THIS IDEA ON TUMBLR, TRUST ME
Yet 20x less annoying.

Besides, Dad 76 would never take D.Va's whining.

mollipen

DEATH™;206348235 said:
Also, for some reason, I'm getting some korrasami vibes from that pharah mercy ship. I wonder how many of pharah mercy shippers shipped korrasami before...

DO NOT POST THIS IDEA ON TUMBLR, TRUST ME

Too late. I've already seen that mentioned by some in the Pharmercy community.

Oh god the Amelie as Tracer's friend/crush before her accident and Amelie's transformation into Widowmaker is super juicy. I demand this to be canon.

Top Bottom