• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

#GencyOTP

tumblr_o80nrsRRgG1r3agsqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o80nrsRRgG1r3agsqo2_1280.jpg
source

source

" Remember reaper, No evil stuff"
*they close the door

" Who wants to be evil "

" YAAAAAA!"

Later at the computer

" But wont this make the team bad?"

" Do you want to be a team player or do you wanna be a cool sniper "

And then, 3 days later*

Mercy and 76 return to see the right side of the house being repaired by construction robots.

*76 is pinching the bridge of his nose*

*Mercy is just standing with a blank face for a minute before her face becomes pure tranquil fury followed by her brandishing her pistol*

"When I get through with him, he'll be begging for a heal."

*Then reaper walks out, with his hands up*

"Wait I can explain everythin-"

*Reaper is cut off by a swift right straight into his mask*

M: "You have two minutes, two, to explain what the hell happened to our house!"

R: Well you see I let Hana play some sniper and there was this asshole that got real real salty, saying he was going to kick our asses. I thought "hey he's full of shit!" And so I typed the address to the house and said "Come and get me, asswipe!" And well, I gotta say, he had some balls because I didn't think he would actually come here, and with a grenade launcher no less.

*76 has face covered and Mercy is doing everything she can not to send her rather pointy heels into Reaper's skull. Then D.Va runs out*

Bab: Momi! A mean man came to our house with a big gun. Then he made a big hole in house with a "boom"!! But uncle reaper got in a fight with the mean man and uncle reaper was all like-"

*Cut to Reaper standing over the dead body of the salty asswipe*

R: Reaper, bitch!! Boom! *Pelvic thrust*

BY2K

Membero Americo
And then, 3 days later*

Mercy and 76 return to see the right side of the house being repaired by construction robots.

*76 is pinching the bridge of his nose*

*Mercy is just standing with a blank face for a minute before her face becomes pure tranquil fury followed by her brandishing her pistol*

"When I get through with him, he'll be begging for a heal."

*Then reaper walks out, with his hands up*

"Wait I can explain everythin-"

*Reaper is cut off by a swift right straight into his mask*

M: "You have two minutes, two, to explain what the hell happened to our house!"

R: Well you see I let Hana play some sniper and there was this asshole that got real real salty, saying he was going to kick our asses. I thought "hey he's full of shit!" And so I typed the address to the house and said "Come and get me, asswipe!" And well, I gotta say, he had some balls because I didn't think he would actually come here, and with a grenade launcher no less.

*76 has face covered and Mercy is doing everything she can not to send her rather pointy heels into Reaper's skull. Then D.Va runs out*

Bab: Momi! A mean man came to our house with a big gun. Then he made a big hole in house with a "boom"!! But uncle reaper got in a fight with the mean man and uncle reaper was all like-"

*Cut to Reaper standing over the dead body of the salty asswipe*

R: Reaper, bitch!! Boom! *Pelvic thrust*

This needs to be a comic.

Like,

right now.

Psxphile

Whenever I see people post fanart of several Overwatch characters' faces/busts/portraits in a row, I can't help hearing the song from the 3rd Bleach OP.

Chance

tumblr_o9hpfzPdN31qm5i12o1_1280.gif

Artist: "I imagine a lot of the OW members probably had a thing for the doc at some point in their lives but what if Angela pushed them all away? Especially after the fall of OW."
-source-

Fuck Blizzard.

Fuck Blizzard for making the most appealing cast of playable video game characters in a long time.

This thread is a daily treat for me. I know it's mostly the fanart that's doing the muscle work but I love all the Overwatch characters nonetheless. Just all good feeling seeing a this great art.

I don't want to bring this thread down anymore. I tried to a couple of pages ago and I apologize for that. Please keep posting more cool Overwatch art.

Top Bottom