• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch hits 25m players

LordYeezus

I haven't had this much fun with an FPS since Timesplitters Future Perfect. Great Team-based FPS if you ask me.

FinKL

That's obviously registered accounts throughout Console/PC? I remember it taking seconds to find a match at launch, now it takes me 5+ minutes. There's gotta be less people playing for this to be like that?

24 million of those are Genjis that spam 'I need healing' at every opportunity whilst they're isolated on the other side of the map. No, I'm not bitter.

(Seriously, though, goddamn at those sales.)

That's obviously registered accounts throughout Console/PC? I remember it taking seconds to find a match at launch, now it takes me 5+ minutes. There's gotta be less people playing for this to be like that?

Longest I wait on pc and console in the U.K. is a couple of minutes, it's usually seconds though, what region and mode is it?

Trojan

So does this include beta+total players registered? Very impressive regardless but I would like to know what this includes.

darklin0

Banned
And none of them will play healers in Comp.

JqYTmjn.gif

I own the game but too intimidated to actually try playing it. :< I suck at fps games, lol

Get to level 25. Switch to competitive. Always play Widow or Torbjorn: especially on offense. The payload is dangerous so stay far away from it. It will mess up your k/d ratio.

That's actually insane and not surprising at the same time. The game is very fun and easy to get into.

Sadly the solo queue life full of raging monsters and poor players who refuse to communicate or listen deters me from playing the game. Still got my money worth though and enjoy coming back every now and again.

Capella

I own the game but too intimidated to actually try playing it. :< I suck at fps games, lol

Why not try playing Mercy first? I rarely touch fps games but playing her first definitely helped me get comfortable with game before branching out to try other heroes.

dickroach

I felt the same way for a little bit after I bought it!

...and then I did dive in! and played like 10 matches, and never picked it up again because yeah, I still suck at fps games

Top Bottom