• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wowowowowowowoowoww, hold on a sec. The line from Ana to Pharah has a branch...
Third Amari confirmed!?

probably referencing Pharah's father
ZmqtMiS.png

LOOT
BOXES

Good. They've been needing to do this.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
When I read her abilities I didn't think the teleport was going to be something she can hurl so far like that. Jesus.

Her ult is going to be insane.

TDM :/
I hope theres some kind of twist. Single life rounds at least?

Wait, Arcade + No Limits... are they removing hero stacking from QP?

Hope this means Mystery Heroes is a permanent game mode now. One of my favorite brawls, and would play it a hell of a lot if it's always there.

EDIT: Sounds like it, yes! And hero limits coming to QP as well, awesome.

Is it just me or are people on these lower levels just not giving a shit anymore? I just played five games and people were purposefully doing dumb things like picking widow and putting sentries in dumb places. Like, half the team.

Guess we handing out free wins today :(

So, lore bit: I think we got a look at a new baddy faction in that Sombra origin video. That icon that "noticed" her, it's different from Talon in that later diagram.

Skii

Just thinking why you would play Reaper, Tracer or Genji when you can play Sombra... Best team set up would probably be 3 tanks, 2 supports and a flanking Sombra.

Yeah, this Arcade mode is sounding awesome. Permanent Mystery Heroes, rotating between the other old brawls, even the 1v1 sounds kinda interesting. Looking forward to it all going live. That said: I can't imagine ever touching the "No Limits" mode, and I'll be glad to see stacks gone forever.

I'm loving Sombra but... she can't really release like the way she is right now right?

Low cool downs on her abilities (6 seconds portal/cloak, 12 seconds for hacking)
Obscene amounts of DPS, with very decent range AND large clip size
Hacking health kits lasts 1 minute (WTF? that's a quarter of a 4 minute round), can be done every 12 seconds (WTF???) AND it makes the health pop up faster for your team...
Great maneuverability for moving around the map
Passive ability that allows you to see characters who are low on health (WTF??)

They might as well retire tracer, Sombra is easily an instant lock if she releases this way.

EDIT: I just realized, Junkrat might be a natural counter to Sombra. Junkrat in the meta finally?

They need to introduce something else to spend competitive points on aside from golden guns..
That would be nice. I was finally able to afford one last week and while it is very cool, I would like to not have to wait so long before I can get another and spend what I have on something else.

xaosslug

even tho Sombra can hack tf out of D.Va, not needing to reload sort of ups her viability as far as Sombra detection... same w/ Junkrat and his grenade spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom