• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

You guys have no taste, it's a good skin. Like mei turning into a snowman, when you use molten core with ironclad skin torb transforms into this

maxresdefault.jpg

True story

The PS4 in-house is looking like a No Go for me.

Record store day camping like a hipster weeb in the morning. Toddler birthday party in half the state over like a suburban pleb in the evening.

Satch

Banned
Man, Thorin loves to start shit. Everywhere he goes.
Yeah, i remember in Dota2 pro scene, he had an interview with Aui2000 after he got kicked from EG and Thorin was trying his hardest to get Aui to shittalk the team but Aui wouldnt take the bait

dudes a shit stirrer to the nth degree

_Legacy_

Anyone else on XB1 having issues inviting party to a game? None of my group are getting any invite notifications. I wonder if it's related to today's patch or just an XB1 issue.

NRG's Rein-Winston-Hog-Tracer-Lucio-Ana comp is so weird.

But hey it's getting them through the qualifiers

EDIT - They follow it up with a tank combo of Winston-Roadhog lmao what the hell

Moonkid

I just learned I'll be moving house on Sunday (my time) gah so I'll miss out the in-house games :mad: I promise I'll try my best not to disappear for another month and a half LOL

After 250 hours in Overwatch, McCree has finally clicked for me. It's taken forever to hone my aim enough to be decent with him, but it's paid off. He can be a real nuisance, stunning, killing, and rolling to stay just out of reach--particularly when he's flanking the enemy. And man, his gun is powerful... a definite glass cannon.

My one dream right now is to pull off a Deadeye multikill and get potg. It's always high noon somewhere, so my chances are pretty good, I think.

Harbleu is picking this team up from the ashes and is carrying them to the main event.

There has also been some really good play from Mendo and Numlocked, a lot of props should be given to Numlocked specifically for his performance today compared to the Monthly Melee.

antitrop

I think I've finally gotten my Ana play to the point where it gets equal or better value than my Mercy. Which is good, I never intended to try to get GM just spamming Mercy every game. I know I needed to get better at Ana.

My accuracy was never an issue (well, it was hitting enemies, but not teammates), but that has gotten better, I use my nades for anti-heal far more often, I have the quick-scope timing down, my Nano timings are better, and I can't quite pull off God Sleeps yet, but I hit the sleeps I shouldn't be missing consistently now.

What good is a support main that doesn't like playing Lucio and isn't great at Ana? So I've been trying to work on at least one aspect of that flaw.

how long before the match will the countdown until match is over be active if someone leaves? right when we get the point on KOTH someone decides to "leave".

Owzers

Orisa event legendary, the time to not be Rein has arrived. No more bluffing. Also, good aggravating games tonight PS4 Gaf but they robbed us of our dive comp stomp. My only non-Rein game cancelled...

Orisa event legendary, the time to not be Rein has arrived. No more bluffing.

I was so glad I didn't buy a release skin for her (was thinking of getting the OR15 one), but then they drop this, and I also got it from boxes, so I'm happy. Her best skin hands down.

Top Bottom