• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Winter Wonderland now live (Trailer, Skins, Mei's Snowball Offensive)

cakely

Well those all look incredible. Are they just going to keep adding this stuff year-round, every year?

I was actually thinking about playing some Destiny SLR this week but that would mean time spent not getting loot crates for Overwatch.

HotHamBoy

Note to other developers: This is how you do Holiday themed skins. Not by giving everyone a Santa costume.

Lookin at you, SFV and DoA5LR.

hesido

Right now I'm stuck at "preparing to download" at 10%, dat PS4 OS. What's the size of the download?

Edit: It's 1.5 GB's.

zarnold56

Just got Overwatch a month ago so I have a question on this. This just replaces the normal loot boxes earned during play? You don't get them at an accelerated rate or anything during the time of the event?

How's the community on PS4? I'm not a huge fan of shooters, or PvP games for that matter, but as a Blizzard fan I'm having a hard time not buying this for $40 on PSN right now.

patapuf

Just got Overwatch a month ago so I have a question on this. This just replaces the normal loot boxes earned during play? You don't get them at an accelerated rate or anything during the time of the event?

Jep.

You get at least one "christmas" item per box. Otherwise they are normal loot boxes.

mollipen

MERCY'S VICTORY POSE IS STRICTLY RESERVED FOR PHARAH AND Y'ALL KNOW IT

latest

She got a new Highlight Intro (lol)[/SPOILER]

Not sure why the "lol" because that intro is so awesome.

Woetyler

Still no love for Genji. Most recent skin (Oni) is stuck behind a completely different game that requires you to have a PC. Oh well.

Apathy

Tried out the mei brawl, fun for about the first 5 seconds that they actually tried something different, then realized how bad it is overall

How's the community on PS4? I'm not a huge fan of shooters, or PvP games for that matter, but as a Blizzard fan I'm having a hard time not buying this for $40 on PSN right now.

It's a large active community. You will never have issues finding matches.

So yeah you should 100% pick it up. Amazing game

Top Bottom