• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OXM: Huge Xbox 360 announcement at E3 will keep console "vibrant for many years"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wat, c'mon son
desperation.jpg

if this is a disk driveless mini then ms really have lost the plot, the sort of people that want a cheap system are the same people that pick up retail bargain games

pacman85

I just hope the link posted earlier in this thread from VGLeaks is accurate where whatever they announce will have some sort of connectivity with the XBox One and allow you not to have to switch inputs and still somehow use the XBox One along with this device.

Peeete

They gonna announce the Xbox mini for 99$ and they gonna call it Xbox Two. It fits in the hole on the side of the Xbox One and when u use it together it's an Xbox Three. One + Two = Three. Makes sense, doesn't it?

VanWinkle

I'm guessing $149 model. Seems too soon to release a smaller model since the slim version is still relatively new, but it's possible.

Apoc29

They gonna announce the Xbox mini for 99$ and they gonna call it Xbox Two. It fits in the hole on the side of the Xbox One and when u use it together it's an Xbox Three. One + Two = Three. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Xbox Three Hundred Sixty One.

"I think it will surprise people. I loved what we did last year with Minecraft; bring Minecraft to the box; six million units later it's kind of a beast. I think there's a lot of life in the [Xbox 360] for years to come."

That definitely sounds like League of Legends to me

Chao

I highly doubt anything they can come up with will surprise me. It's the 360, they should have to announce something like Super Mario Galaxy 3 for it for me to be surprised.

Price drop, redesign, crazy accessories, some kind of integration with xbone... I wouldn't care honestly

Myshkin

A Star Wars game starring Mickey Mouse - brought to you by the publishers of Sim City.

It will be a MMO where you play the part of Mickey. Everyone else will also be Mickey, but distinguished by different color light sabers. The punishment will continue until Japan agrees to stop selling used games.

Monocle

New 360 SKU that hosts premium cable channels and chews up any disk that's not a Halo game. Solves all your problems by removing choice from the equation. I'll take three.

Top Bottom