• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OXM March 2008 - 50 Hot Games for 2008

TDG

Banned
Sandman42 said:
Tom Clancy's Firehawk?

Wait, isn't Firehawk the original name for End War? Are they two seperate games?
EndWar is the RTS. FireHawk is the air combat game that has something to do with Ghost Recon.

Deepblue

Banned
I'd argue the non-Legendary ending of Halo 3 is far better because it gives closure that the Legendary ending completely upsets.

Guys, the list is just a combination of games with easily accessible information that may mostly be new. Don't fret over what is or isn't on it. This is why you use adjectives like "Hot" instead of say, "Best", or anything along those lines.

TDG

Banned
No Means Nomad said:
Guys, the list is just a combination of games with easily accessible information that may mostly be new. Don't fret over what is or isn't on it. This is why you use adjectives like "Hot" instead of say, "Best", or anything along those lines.
This.

These are simply 50 games they have recent info on. E.G: Duke Nukem Forever.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
it's just curiosity. i'd just like to see a list of 50 games being released for the x360 this year that i could comb through and maybe spot something i didn't recognize. but, c'est la vie

xbhaskarx

the disgruntled gamer said:
Not sure if this has been revealed yet, but there's a Rock Band DLC schedule for March:
3/4: Blinded By Fear - At the Gates

Holy Shit.
3/4: The day I buy Rock Band, if I have not already done so.
Even more punk, British invasion, and metal DLC, please.

dammitmattt said:
Are you high? Bad year my ass. I enjoyed the following games:

Great
Worms
Castlevania: SOTN
Catan
Pac-Man CE
Carcassonne
Bomberman
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Puzzle Quest
Mutant Storm Empire

Good
Alien Hominid HD
Heavy Weapon
TMNT
Boom Boom Rocket
Eets
Prince of Persia Classic
Band of Bugs
Sonic 1/2
Streets of Rage 2
Hexic 2
Tetris Splash
EXIT
Arkadian Warriors
Gripshift

Yeah, XBLA had plenty of good games. I bought 17 of those, including everything on the Great list.

Top Bottom