• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P. Diddy wants to sell you some MAD SPINAZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
inside2-autoandpdiddy.jpg

I fucking swear

What's the problem? The man is one of the most savvy business men in the past 10 years. It looks like a great business deal to me. It's not like he is working with a chump. He didn't get to where he is by making bad business deals.

He is on his way to being a mogul.

Funky Papa said:
Not questioning his business decissions, I just find him a hatable clown.

You could do that and he'd still be rich. Dunno, just the way I look at things now-a-days I don't look at the person I look at what the person accomplished to achive his goals. For the most part he packaged everything you hate and got filthy rich doing it.

Funky Papa said:
Jesus, this is the OT, he is fucking P. Diddy, keep the reason on that old closet and JUST HATE :p

:lol

All these things you say are true. I've just gotten a new perspective on life, I look at things differently.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Tommie Hu$tle said:
:lol

All these things you say are true. I've just gotten a new perspective on life, I look at things differently.

I think your new perspective sucks. What difference does it make how someone has accomplished their goals? Shouldn't you also examine the goals? I mean, the Exxon people accomplished their goals at the expense of consumers and employees. Are they heroes too? There's more in life than being "filthy rich". Then again, I didn't put myself in a combat zone for monetary reasons so you and I may have different priorities.

P. Diddy is a dildo ex-dancer wannabe gangster. Attempting to use his celebrity to sell rims is just another atrocity in his storied career.

masud

Banned
Minotauro said:
I think your new perspective sucks. What difference does it make how someone has accomplished their goals? Shouldn't you also examine the goals? I mean, the Exxon people accomplished their goals at the expense of consumers and employees. Are they heroes too? There's more in life than being "filthy rich". Then again, I didn't put myself in a combat zone for monetary reasons so you and I may have different priorities.

P. Diddy is a dildo ex-dancer wannabe gangster. Attempting to use his celebrity to sell rims is just another atrocity in his storied career.
Puffy's a wanna be gangster? Really?

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
masud said:
Puffy's a wanna be gangster? Really?

Don't you remember that court case stemming from a nightclub shooting a few years back? Even though his protege Shyne ended up taking all the blame (and the jail sentence), Puffy came out of it with people thinking he was some kinda gangster. Talk show hosts and comedians always jokingly act like he's going to kill them if they don't treat him well. He does nothing to dissuade them either...always wearing sun glasses and acting hard in interviews. Meanwhile, I can't quit picturing him dancing around like some kinda fool from an early 90's music video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom