• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P.T might be gone from the PS Store after April 29th

-Horizon-

Add it to your download list. You don't need a ps4 to do that.

Can't you add it to your download list from the browser store?

Just "buy" it right now via the web store.

Just grab it, if you get a PS4, you can play it then. :)

...hopefully

Use the web browser store so if you get a ps4 down the line it will be in your download list.

Edit: beaten.

I didn't know this :O

Thanks everyone, off to the PS store I go!

Grisby

Dammit. This thing had the perfect storm of introduction and talent.

NUhEa.gif

Zee-Row

Banned
Konami sucks , thats the only thing i can say about this situation. I just wish they would sell their IPs to a more capable studio.

Dez_

Glad I have it on my system, but that's still disappointing to hear. I really wanted to see what would become of the main game.

Glad I have it on my system, but that's still disappointing to hear. I really wanted to see what would become of the main game.

Does it really necessarily mean anything though? It could be bad or it could be good, maybe another teaser out around e3?

Here's the direct link to it on the US store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/pt/cid=UP4511-CUSA01127_00-PPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT.

If you don't have a PS4, you can still add it to your cart and buy it for free. It will be added to your download list where you should be able to download it in the future regardless of it being delisted. (You'll need a PSN account, of course. If you don't have one, you can create one for free.)

EDIT: Link was already posted. Hopefully, it will make it easier for people to find it.

Coxy

There was a hope here. It's gone now.

In my restless dreams,
I see that demo...

Silent Hills.

You promised you'd develop
That game someday...
but you never will.

Well, it's alone here now
on our 'special disk space'...
Waiting for you...

Genuinely depressing, this seemed like one of the biggest hopes for the gen.

For a brief shining moment there was hope for Konami, MGSV, Silent Hills, rumours of a new Suikoden, hopes for a Rising 2 :(

Zareka

How does this even allude to the new game not happening? I'm confused.
  • Silent Hills being worked on by Kojima
  • Big rumours about Kojima being fired
  • Right after, P.T. gets taken off the store
I can see how people could arrive at that conclusion.

MrToast

I'm having trouble finding it on the UK store, anyone know if its still there or what I need to search for exactly?

OneUh8

It is nestled safely on my hard drive. Will not delete. Unless they also somehow not allow the game to be launched or have Sony pull it from everyone's accounts. Would not put it past Konami at this point.

Well then, Silent Hills is dead. I knew it was too good to be true but my heart didn't want to be a cynic anymore. Thanks Konami.

Really want to know what happened for sure between Konami and Kojima, he was their golden child.

Fat4all

Banned
It is nestled safely on my hard drive. Will not delete. Unless they also somehow not allow the game to be launched or have Sony pull it from everyone's accounts. Would not put it past Konami at this point.

You can still delete it. As long as it's in your download history you should be able to re-download it again anytime.

... Or so I would assume.

Soriku

"Controls, setting, and other elements will differ in the final game."

Hopefully an indication that Silent Hills is still coming?

• Silent Hills being worked on by Kojima
  • Big rumours about Kojima being fired
  • Right after, P.T. gets taken off the store
I can see how people could arrive at that conclusion.

There was no indication Kojima was actually working on it. At best, he was probably producing it.

So do we have an EU PSN link? Or has it already been taken off our stores?

Garlador

This blows. The game is fantastic. Anyone who doesn't have it should grab it. I enjoyed it more than many of the $60 offerings being trotted out these days.

pt-anna.gif

Trying to solve the mystery of P.T. with players around the world was one of the greatest gaming experiences I had last year... or any year, for that matter.

Nothing but bitterness towards Konami if true... and all signs point a bad ending for this once amazing franchise.

Top Bottom