• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P.T might be gone from the PS Store after April 29th

Just to be clear: games do not disappear from your download list. Never.

I have old internal game builds in my list and they didn't disappear and I can still download them. Those are even more irrelevant than my public closed PS3 betas and even they can be downloaded - some of them are way over 5 years old.

P.T. Is no exception.

Download the Lair demo. Go on. Find it.

geomon

Just to be clear: games do not disappear from your download list. Never.

I have old internal game builds in my list and they didn't disappear and I can still download them. Those are even more irrelevant than my public closed PS3 betas and even they can be downloaded - some of them are way over 5 years old.

P.T. Is no exception.

I can still download the Super Rub a Dub demo. Can even access the page if I click on the title. Super Rub a Dub™ Starter Pack

Skynet87

Neo Member
200.gif

This.

Taker34

Banned
I know for a fact some of the japanese PS1 games that MonkeyPaw put out on PSN were removed completely when they were delisted.

It's exceedingly rare, but it does happen, which is why people were worried.
Aren't those games available again in NA and JP (download list only)?

Download the Lair demo. Go on. Find it.
Don't know if it was removed from download lists but like finley said, the chances of it happening are really really low. Plus the Lair demo is among the first downloads on PSN so maybe the terms and conditions have changed since then. The huge amount of unusable and absolutely unimportant games which are still accessible in everyone's DL leads me to believe that pretty much all PSN downloads are permanent and won't expire. Again, I could be wrong but there's no reason to believe that you can't acces PT anymore after its removal. Call me an ignorant brimstone moth fanboy if PT gets delisted but that won't happen.

Skynet87

Neo Member
"Dad was such a drag...

Every day he’d eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games..

Yeah, he was just that kind of guy.

But then one day, he goes and kills us all!

He couldn’t even be original about the way he did it...

I’m not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway

But guess what? I WILL be coming back, and I’m bringing my new toys with me."

-Hideo Kojima on leaving Konami

This.

bengraven

Really sucks for those of us who were interested in this outside of the Silent Hill connection and haven't been able to join "current gen" yet.

Just wanted to confirm that PT is now gone from the North American Playstation store. Link doesn't work and it doesn't appear within a search.

But mostly I wanted to know what people were smoking saying there was a Lair demo. There was never a Lair demo, unless it was released in one region and I never knew about it. For years I wanted to try out that game and was bummed there was no demo to test the waters. Though I ended up buying the entire game for 5 bucks and finding, "Yup. This game is dogshit," so it became a moot point. Just sayin'.

KaoteK

Thanks to all those who pointed me in the right direction!

The US store had it available to download as of 6 hours ago, I messed up by signing in with my UK account.

So it's 1:41am and I'm turning the lights of and playing relatively spoiler free, really looking forward to this!

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Just wanted to confirm that PT is now gone from the North American Playstation store. Link doesn't work and it doesn't appear within a search.

But mostly I wanted to know what people were smoking saying there was a Lair demo. There was never a Lair demo, unless it was released in one region and I never knew about it. For years I wanted to try out that game and was bummed there was no demo to test the waters. Though I ended up buying the entire game for 5 bucks and finding, "Yup. This game is dogshit," so it became a moot point. Just sayin'.

Did you add the analog control patch? ;)

Gono

Banned
Glad I didn't delete it. Some weeks ago I thought: "Bleh, gotta clean HDD, needs more space and P.T. was good but it takes space and.... back up back up, let's play it again"

So glad.

Fuck Konami.

Sylver

Banned
Just clarify Sony doesn't remove items from your download list once something is gone from the store.
It's same when you buy a game and it's gone cause of liceses from the store, like Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, 3, Outrun, etc...
You can download it as many times as you want if you have got it.
Once you get it it's on your download list *forever

*forever could not be forever XD.

Squalltdx

Concerning Lair, a demo was eventually released on the Hong Kong PSN store which included the analog controls patch.

K, I don't have a PS4 but I still "bought it" off the PSN app on my phone, does that mean I can download it when I do get a PS4? On the app it shows up on the download list.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Top Bottom