• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pachter: NeoGAF 'Too Goddamned Beautiful' To Do Actual Forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarienA said:
junkwaffle that is awesome! :lol :lol :lol
I didn't get it a first........ Until I read the OP :lol Let him have his Chili Fries guys ;)

And I finally realized he's dude from the last couple Bonus Round's haha.

Pachter shall henceforth be known as Michael "Chili Cheese" Pachter, or just Chili Cheese for short. :D

EDIT: Chili Fries --> Chili Cheese, per Pachter's post.

I the average Gaffer Challenge Pachter to a Console Forcecast Prediction! I think I'm well enough "equipped"

I'm serious listening to the podcast right now

Hunahan

Banned
junkwaffle said:
patcherlovesgaf.jpg

:lol :lol Pure awesome.

Pachter's biggest flaw that I've seen recently is that he believes too strongly in a HD-Revolution. It's becoming readily apparent across the board (not just video games) that this uptake is going to be much slower than he seems to be anticipating, if you ask me.

Then again, I'm sure if you put all of my predictions under as large of a microscope, I'd probably appear wrong about just as much.

michaelpachter

He speaks, and we freak
I made that cartoon my desktop background, and will overlook the misspelling of my name, since it is an awesome piece of work.

junkwaffle--you're an extremely talented dude, and if we ever meet, the chili cheese fries are on me.

with major props,
Chili Cheese

Branduil

michaelpachter said:
I made that cartoon my desktop background, and will overlook the misspelling of my name, since it is an awesome piece of work.

junkwaffle--you're an extremely talented dude, and if we ever meet, the chili cheese fries are on me.

with major props,
Chili Cheese

I hope you post in the NPD prediction threads from now on. Should be fun.

diunxx

michaelpachter said:

with major props,
Chili Cheese

7 more pages confirmed.

fernoca

The hell?
Not only Pachter replies to this thread..
But he signed at the end as "Chili Cheese"?? :lol

Great comic as always junkwaffle, and in any case..

Who doesn't like Chili Cheese Fries? :D

Holy ****.

Junkwaffle posts another excellent drawing (nice touches on the details) and Pachter replies and signs as Chili Cheese.

Awesome, awesome thread.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
michaelpachter said:
fixed

5yc18hu.jpg

:p

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
michaelpachter said:

with major props,
Chili Cheese

Cool! Thanks for the kind words, Michael. (I do know how to spell your name, btw) Please check your PM (private massages). I think I speak for many when I say, I hope you stick around!

And Scrow, that's awesome (and you beat me to it!). Hey, who makes your cool Nintendo-esque skull avatars? I've always wanted to ask you that! Is it you?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
junkwaffle said:
Hey, who makes your cool Nintendo-esque skull avatars? I've always wanted to ask you that! Is it you?
i make them. a couple were donated however.

speaking of which, if you or anyone else would like to donate a skull avatar here is the full sized skull image I use to make them all.

4vezpza.png

just make sure to save them as PNGs and that they're the correct dimensions (90*120px). if they're good enough I'll add them to the rotation.

Well, who outside of Cmdr Zorg expected the PS3 sales to be so low?

Who's going to dig up the old pre-PS3 launch prediction numbers?

Deepblue

Banned
I missed this thread the first time around, and felt it would be a great injustice to leave it buried.

So awesome Junkwaffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom