• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 16, 2008

Xyphie

2eygkn5.png

Guitar Hero-land (Sweden)
Week 16 - 2008

TOP 20
01 Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
02 The Sims 2 Kök & badrum (Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff) (PC)
03 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (PS2)
04 World of Warcraft (PC)
05 Assassins Creed (PC)
06 Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PC)
07 Singstar Svenska hits Schlager (PS2)
08 The Sims 2 Fritid (FreeTime) (PC)
09 Lego Star Wars: The Video Game (PS2)
10 World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)
11 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (Wii)
12 Counter-Strike 1: Anthology (PC)
13 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
14 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (360)
15 Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
16 Warcraft III Frozen Throne (PC)
17 New Super Mario Bros (DS)
18 Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos (PC)
19 Need for Speed Carbon (PC)
20 Transformers The Game (360)

PC
01 The Sims 2 Kök & badrum (Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff)
02 World of Warcraft
03 Assassins Creed
04 Rainbow Six Vegas 2
05 The Sims 2 Fritid
06 World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
07 Counter-Strike 1: Anthology
08 Warcraft III Frozen Throne
09 Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos
10 Need for Speed Carbon

PLAYSTATION 2
01 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
02 Singstar Svenska hits Schlager
03 Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
04 Singstar Svenska hits
05 Råttatouille (Ratatouille)
06 Bilar (Cars)
07 The Simpsons
08 Ace Combat The Belkan War
09 Buzz: The Mega Quiz
10 Call of Duty 3

PLAYSTATION 3
01 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
02 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
03 UEFA EURO 2008
04 Sonic the Hedgehog
05 Virtua Fighter 5
06 Full Auto 2
07 Assassins Creed
08 Virtua Tennis 3
09 Sega Rally
10 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

XBOX 360
01 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
02 Transformers The Game
03 UEFA EURO 2008
04 Assassins Creed
05 Gears of War
06 Army of Two
07 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
08 Rainbow Six Vegas 2
09 Viking: Battle for Asgard
10 Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Wii
01 Mario Kart Wii
02 Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
03 Super Mario Galaxy
04 Rayman Raving Rabbids
05 Call of Duty 3
06 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
07 The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
08 Splinter Cell: Double Agent
09 Lego Star Wars 1 & 2 The Complete Saga
10 Dancing Stage Hottest Party

NINTENDO DS
01 New Super Mario Bros
02 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
03 Mario Kart DS
04 Lego Star Wars 1 & 2 The Complete Saga
05 Pokémon Diamond
06 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
07 Pokémon Pearl
08 Horsez 2 Farm Adventures
09 Super Mario 64 DS
10 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

SONY PSP
01 Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
02 God of War Chains of Olympus
03 GTA Vice City Stories
04 Patapon
05 The Simpsons
06 Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy
07 Tekken Dark Resurrection
08 Worms Open Warfare 2
09 GTA Liberty City Stories
10 Crash of the Titans

MysticX

Well, if people are wondering why Wii games aren´t selling so hot in Denmark its due too the fact that the companies that sell games only have like 10 games and they keep a keen eye on which games they are selling. It´s like "Hey let´s keep one good game in the shelve and when it´s sold out we´ll put another one" the rest is total crap. I mean when I go downtown to the big retial chains Merlin, Fona, BR and A-Z (Bilka) they have complete crap of games and the prizes are ridiculous! The Wii games and the rest are at the same prize! And they never see any price reduction. I mean I haven´t seen Mario Galaxy down here since christmas! I´ve never seen Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and many more examples.

Kosma

Banned
Wii games aren't selling because of Piracy. The only people that buy Wii games are:

1- Super casuals
2- Kids and their parents
3- HC Nintendo fans

Basicly the same people that buy DS games, thats why the same software sells on Wii that sells on DS. The rest is being pirated to hell. All my friends that have a Wii have gotten it chipped and play pirated games only.

They don't do that on the 360 though, because they want to play online and want the DLC. With the Wii you can have a chipped Wii and illegal game and still play online, not so much with the 360.

oo Kosma oo said:
Wii games aren't selling because of Piracy. The only people that buy Wii games are:

1- Super casuals
3- HC Nintendo fans

You do realise those 3 groups pretty much comprise of pretty much everyone who games. :lol

oo Kosma oo said:
Not the 9 million people who bought COD4 on the PS3/PC/360.

Casuals and hardcore fans bought COD4. Those two groups you mentioned. I don't see what your point is?

You say Wii games only sell to hardcore gamers, casual gamers and kids/parents. But that's pretty much everyone who buys games anyway. There's not really any other groups who buy games.

MysticX said:
Well, if people are wondering why Wii games aren´t selling so hot in Denmark its due too the fact that the companies that sell games only have like 10 games and they keep a keen eye on which games they are selling. It´s like "Hey let´s keep one good game in the shelve and when it´s sold out we´ll put another one" the rest is total crap. I mean when I go downtown to the big retial chains Merlin, Fona, BR and A-Z (Bilka) they have complete crap of games and the prizes are ridiculous! The Wii games and the rest are at the same prize! And they never see any price reduction. I mean I haven´t seen Mario Galaxy down here since christmas! I´ve never seen Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and many more examples.
Not to knock on Denmark but I don't think anyone not from Denmark would care that much about such a miniscule market (basically a big city).

I would rather like to know why Nintendo are not successful in Italy tbh.

oo Kosma oo said:

1- Super casuals
3- HC Nintendo fans

Basicly the same people that buy DS games, thats why the same software sells on Wii that sells on DS. The rest is being pirated to hell. All my friends that have a Wii have gotten it chipped and play pirated games only.

They don't do that on the 360 though, because they want to play online and want the DLC. With the Wii you can have a chipped Wii and illegal game and still play online, not so much with the 360.
It's the same for PS2, PSP, PC and 360 with the people I know (allthough I know of only one guy who has a 360). Piracy is an issue but it's hardly only the Wii or DS suffering from it.

And to bring the other tired argument into a PAL thread is kind of telling since over the last months Wii has indeed accumulated more software sales in the UK than either 360 or PS3. But as we all know only mini-games, non-games, Nintendo games, casual games and kid games sell. Next week we'll have to stop counting Sega games as well.

Sharp

oo Kosma oo said:

1- Super casuals
3- HC Nintendo fans

I don't think that's correct. Certainly people rarely pirate the games they want to play on Xbox Live, but I definitely know people who have pirated every single-player 360 game they own--they keep them on a separate hard drive and play without Live. It doesn't require that much ingenuity to pirate on the 360, especially for the more tech-savvy audience that buys 360s. Obviously chipping a Wii isn't particularly difficult either, but I think you dramatically underestimate piracy elsewhere.

Jonnyram

Don't usually frequent the PAL threads, so I have no idea if you've had this data in previous threads or not, but if I recall correctly you don't usually get numbers. However, Famitsu occasionally publishes ELSPA/Chart-Track data... here's the numbers for March:

1. Mario & Sonic (Wii) 167000
2. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (360) 149000
3. How old is your brain? (DS) 134000
4. GT5 Prologue (PS3) 108000
5. Mario & Sonic (DS) 99000
6. Army of Two (360) 75000
7. Carnival Funfair Games (Wii) 66000
8. Cooking Mama 2 (DS) 55000
9. Game Party (Wii) 55000
10. More How old is you brain? (DS) 53000

No LTDs, unfortunately.

Jonnyram said:
Don't usually frequent the PAL threads, so I have no idea if you've had this data in previous threads or not, but if I recall correctly you don't usually get numbers. However, Famitsu occasionally publishes ELSPA/Chart-Track data... here's the numbers for March:

No LTDs, unfortunately.
Thanks, at least we can get a general idea about software performances.

Jonnyram said:

No LTDs, unfortunately.
Wow, where do you have this from? :O

And thx very much. ^^

Do you have some older charts? :)

Jonnyram

I checked last month and January - seems March is the first month they published numbers. I hope it's not just a one off mistake.

Rolf NB

Jonnyram said:

No LTDs, unfortunately.
Interesting!
Can you specify the territory a bit more? Is that the whole of Europe, all PAL regions (+Australia) combined, or just one [bunch of] countries?

Ok, I´ve calculated some LTDs:

System / Title / LTD till end of 30/03/08 / months lacking
Code:
NDS	Brain Training			1.150.558	Jun. 06, Jul. 06, Aug. 06, 
							Sep. 06, Oct. 06, Nov. 06, Dec. 06

NDS	More Brain Training		813.225		Jan. 08, Feb. 08

WII	Mario & Sonic at the Ol. G.	667.000		Jan. 08, Feb. 08

360	Tom Clancy’s RS: Vegas 2 	149.000		/

PS3	Gran Turismo 5: Prologue	108.000		/

NDS	Mario & Sonic at the Ol. G.	99.000		Feb. 08

360	Army of Two			77.000		/

nli10

Jonnyram said:

No LTDs, unfortunately.

Wow. Hope we get this regullarly. It's from the same release as the MVC data, but they snip the numbers.

No wonder GT5p didn't get a 'fast selling' notification despite 100k+ in 2 days, 108k is fantastic, but not record breaking. :lol

Really highlights the PS3s struggle to push cross format games into long term sales though.

Early reports suggest that Wii Fit is selling out as expected.

donny2112

nli10 said:
It's from the same release as the MVC data, but they snip the numbers.

Not unless MVC also combines multi-format games.

nli10 said:
No wonder GT5p didn't get a 'fast selling' notification despite 100k+ in 2 days, 108k is fantastic, but not record breaking. :lol

I believe that would be nine days of data, if Chart-Track uses the same month system as NPD (which it likely does based on my limited followings of it). If GTAIV shows up in the April ELSPA awards, it would support this belief.

Jonnyram said:

No LTDs, unfortunately.

oh my god, this is mario & sonics 4th or 5th month, just wow

Kinan

Raist said:
GT5P Rankings of It Will Drop Off The Charts After Its Debuting Week

Code:
Country     | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16

Denmark[I](1)[/I]       #1        #1        #1        #1

high five, Denmark! :)

Raist

Banned
87m2hiv.png

France :
Week 14, 2008http://www.gamekult.com/blog/marchi...vril+2008+Prologue+et+PES+Wii+confirment.html

01 (01) [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Sony)
02 (02) [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo)
03 (04) [WII] PES 2008 (Konami)
04 (03) [NDS] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
05 (07) [WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
06 (05) [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
07 (19) [WII] Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution: European Version (Takara Tomy)
08 (10) [NDS] Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)
09 (06) [WII] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
10 (09) [WII] Mario Party 8 (Nintendo)
11 (12) [NDS] More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima (Nintendo)
12 (11) [PS3] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Ubisoft)
13 (__) [PS3] Viking: Battle For Asgard (Sega)
14 (16) [NDS] Mario Party DS (Nintendo)
15 (18) [PS3] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
16 (15) [NDS] Imagine Babies (Ubisoft)
17 (13) [PSP] God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Sony)
18 (20) [WII] Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Activision)
19 (__) [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (Square Enix)
20 (__) [NDS] Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)

DS = 8
Wii = 7
PS3 = 4
PSP = 1

Things of note :
- SMG never gives up.
- Quite poor performance for GoW PSP
- I should go to some stores and check if they actually have 360 games for sale.

Out of the Top this week :
- [NDS] Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (was #8 wtf ?)
- [360] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (was #14)
- [WII] Big Brain Academy Wii Degree (was #17)

9r3tef.png

No news of Spain (usually there's a 1 week delay but for the last 3 weeks we had data on the actual week. Guess we're back to the normal situation) and AUS/NZ (GfK too busy to count MK Wii copies or something ?)

See you next week folks.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
x360 situation is becoming as embarrassing in France as it is in Japan. GTA4 couldn't come at a better time.

Sule

Have there been any numbers for PES Wii? No press release from Konami or anything like that? It's charting very good.

nli10

For Week ending 29th March GT Prologue sold 108,000 units according to the above. As it was the 19th best selling game in a single UK week we have another point of data for our analysis. Also we know that no PS3 title has sold more than this in it's LAUNCH week.

Using the following week's (WK 14) blurb we know that:

GTP sales reduced by 40% to 64,800 copies in it's 2nd week. (total of 172,800)

This total was 39% of all PS3 games unit sales - this tells us that the PS3 sold 166,154 units of games in week 14 in the UK. Interesting!

Week 15 & 16 blurb doesn't tell us anything about GTP s reduction, but it's safe to assume in the following 2 weeks it's gone over 200,000 copies.

It's also safe to extrapolate that in it's launch week MK:Wii sold more copies than every PS3 game that week combined.

Captain Smoker said:
Mario & Sonic [Wii] could reach soon 1.000.000 units in UK, it´s now @ 667.000 without Jan. and Feb. 08 sales data. xD

It was between 600,000 and 766,999 at the end of March when it got it's Double Platinum ELSPA award. Don't forget it was out of stock for MANY MANY weeks in the UK after Xmas, so probably around 650,000 at the end of March.

April's sales have been good, but I'd say less than Easter/March. It will hit it's Million probably when the Olympics are on the telly.

nli10 said:
For Week ending 29th March GT Prologue sold 108,000 units according to the above. As it was the 19th best selling game in a single UK week we have another point of data for our analysis. Also we know that no PS3 title has sold more than this in it's LAUNCH week.

Using the following week's (WK 14) blurb we know that:

GTP sales reduced by 40% to 64,800 copies in it's 2nd week.

This total was 39% of all PS3 games unit sales - this tells us that the PS3 sold 166,154 units of games in week 14 in the UK. Interesting!

Week 15 & 16 blurb doesn't tell us anything about GTP s reduction, but it's safe to assume in the following 2 weeks it's gone over 200,000 copies.

It's also safe to extrapolate that in it's launch week MK:Wii sold more copies than every PS3 game that week combined.
It depends on the month system ChartTrack is using. :)

I think they´re using the NPD month system [you know, 4-4-5], so I think the 108.000 is for the week ending 6th April. :)

But I´m not sure, could be your opinion, too. ;)

Shiggy

oo Kosma oo said:

1- Super casuals
3- HC Nintendo fans

Does it matter when Wii games still sell more than Xbox 360 games? Though the reason is that the Xbox 360 is kind of "unwanted", if I may say so.

Raist

Banned
Captain Smoker said:
It depends on the month system ChartTrack is using. :)

I think they´re using the NPD month system [you know, 4-4-5], so I think the 108.000 is for the week ending 6th April. :)

But I´m not sure, could be your opinion, too. ;)

Doubt it. We do know that GT5P was the 19th fastest selling title ever in UK from the first week report, and there were already at least 19 games having sold more than 100k copies during their first week. I think it's safe to assume that GT5P did sell 108k copies on week 13

nli10

Raist said:
Doubt it. We do know that GT5P was the 19th fastest selling title ever in UK from the first week report, and there were already at least 19 games having sold more than 100k copies during their first week. I think it's safe to assume that GT5P did sell 108k copies on week 13

That was the assumption I was working on. :)

And that way it uses the same week structure as I do at work too :D

Raist said:
Yes, you´re right, I think thats the better assumption then. :)

nli10

Captain Smoker said:

Cool. Just calculated it the other way round and it gives 103,846 PS3 units for a week which does seem a bit low so the 108,000 is 2 days GTP sales!

Glad we have civilised discussions in the PAL threads - I almost forget I'm on NeoGAF in here! :lol

And, as the numbers we got are either rounded to the nearest thousand or snipped to eradicate the numbers in the last 3 columns the results are still pretty approximate. Was tempted to calculate it based on these error bounds (but its the weekend & i'm lazy on the weekends...).

batbeg

Captain Smoker said:

I just looked through your history and you have a smilie at the end of like 90% of your posts. And better yet, they're not annoying smilies like Kittonwy.

You must be the nicest person on GAF or something :)

Raist

Banned
nli10 said:
Glad we have civilised discussions in the PAL threads - I almost forget I'm on NeoGAF in here! :lol

Well MC threads are quite civil too, aren't they ?

And look
post above
PAL Charts threads are also the beggining of love stories !

:p

Sule

What in God's name is going on in here?! J/K, I agree that the PAL threads are very different from MC threads. Which is a good thing, obviously. Only thing this thread is missing is some actual numbers and Pantherlotus Charts®. But the absence of these is probably the very reason these threads are more civil.

Raist said:
87m2hiv.png

France :
Week 14, 2008http://www.gamekult.com/blog/marchi...vril+2008+Prologue+et+PES+Wii+confirment.html

01 (01) [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Sony)
02 (02) [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo)
03 (04) [WII] PES 2008 (Konami)
04 (03) [NDS] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
05 (07) [WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
06 (05) [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
07 (19) [WII] Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution: European Version (Takara Tomy)
08 (10) [NDS] Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)
09 (06) [WII] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
10 (09) [WII] Mario Party 8 (Nintendo)
11 (12) [NDS] More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima (Nintendo)
12 (11) [PS3] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Ubisoft)
13 (__) [PS3] Viking: Battle For Asgard (Sega)
14 (16) [NDS] Mario Party DS (Nintendo)
15 (18) [PS3] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
16 (15) [NDS] Imagine Babies (Ubisoft)
17 (13) [PSP] God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Sony)
18 (20) [WII] Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Activision)
19 (__) [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (Square Enix)
20 (__) [NDS] Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)

DS = 8
Wii = 7
PS3 = 4
PSP = 1

Things of note :
- SMG never gives up.
- Quite poor performance for GoW PSP
- I should go to some stores and check if they actually have 360 games for sale.

Out of the Top this week :
- [NDS] Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (was #8 wtf ?)
- [360] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (was #14)
- [WII] Big Brain Academy Wii Degree (was #17)

9r3tef.png

No news of Spain (usually there's a 1 week delay but for the last 3 weeks we had data on the actual week. Guess we're back to the normal situation) and AUS/NZ (GfK too busy to count MK Wii copies or something ?)

See you next week folks.
Holy shit, guess the X-boat was not very useful there :lol

Luckyman said:
So PS2 did 1M in Nov-Dec 2001 in the UK. Wow..
Here are all numbers [I have]:

PS2 UK:
2000: 160.000
2001: 1.620.000
2002: 1.940.000
2003: 1.690.000
2004: 1.290.000
2005: 1.200.000

Source is ChartTrack

Edit:

Wii UK:
2006: 200.000
2007: 1.800.000
2008: 562.000 [1. Quarter]

Parl

Captain Smoker said:
Here are all numbers [I have]:

PS2 UK:
2000: 160.000
2001: 1.620.000
2002: 1.940.000
2003: 1.690.000
2004: 1.290.000
2005: 1.200.000

Source is ChartTrack

Edit:

Wii UK:
2006: 200.000
2007: 1.800.000
2008: 562.000 [1. Quarter]
Wow, now that's a mean number for Q1. Without a Xmas bump and without a Wii Fit and Brawl bump, it's still on its way to destroying PS2s best ever year. Madness.

Kenka

Jonnyram said:

No LTDs, unfortunately.

This data is quite useful. We can assume that Brain Training variation week-to-week is not big so that the average sales of the two versions is likely to be the fourth of the quoted numbres.

Brain Training rank has been 7-6-6-5 in the last four weeks. Based on this, we can say that #6 selles more or less (134'000/4) = 34'000 units per week.

Same with More Brain Training : (17-17-19-15)

The average is 13'000.

The rest (6-17) is between these two bounds. This week, Sega Superstars Tennis probably sold something like 37'000. Mario and Sonic, 40'000.

Linear model says :

05 (07) [NDS] Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo) [34'000]
06 (04) [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo) [32'000]
07 (05) [WII] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami) [30'000]
08 (10) [NDS] Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Sega) [28'000]
09 (06) [WII] Carnival: Funfair Games (Take 2) [26'000]
10 (09) [WII] Game Party (Midway) [23'500]
11 (08) [360] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Ubisoft) [21'000]
12 (15) [NDS] Imagine: Babies (Ubisoft) [19'000]
13 (23) [360] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision) [17'000]
14 (14) [NDS] Cooking Mama 2 (505 Games) [15'000]
15 (19) [NDS] More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo) [13'000]

These two bounds are good. The games charting higher have probably higher sales in comparison with this model so they are naturally excluded. Actually, you can estimate the LTD of games having charted a certain number of weeks between Brain Training 1 and Brain Training 2.

Kenka said:
This data is quite useful. We can assume that Brain Training variation week-to-week is not big so that the average sales of the two versions is likely to be the fourth of the quoted numbres.

Brain Training rank has been 7-6-6-5 in the last four weeks. Based on this, we can say that #6 selles more or less (134'000/4) = 34'000 units per week.

Same with More Brain Training : (17-17-19-15)

The average is 13'000.

The rest (6-17) is between these two bounds. This week, Sega Superstars Tennis probably sold something like 37'000. Mario and Sonic, 40'000.

Linear model says :

05 (07) [NDS] Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo) [34'000]
06 (04) [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo) [32'000]
07 (05) [WII] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami) [30'000]
08 (10) [NDS] Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Sega) [28'000]
09 (06) [WII] Carnival: Funfair Games (Take 2) [26'000]
10 (09) [WII] Game Party (Midway) [23'500]
11 (08) [360] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Ubisoft) [21'000]
12 (15) [NDS] Imagine: Babies (Ubisoft) [19'000]
13 (23) [360] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision) [17'000]
14 (14) [NDS] Cooking Mama 2 (505 Games) [15'000]
15 (19) [NDS] More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo) [13'000]

These two bounds are good. The games charting higher have probably higher sales in comparison with this model so they are naturally excluded. Actually, you can estimate the LTD of games having charted a certain number of weeks between Brain Training 1 and Brain Training 2.

should be pointed out that the month of march contained easter this year which does traditionally have a bit of a bump

Top Bottom