• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 16, 2008

Kenka

frankie_baby said:
should be pointed out that the month of march contained easter this year which does traditionally have a bit of a bump

You're right. Thank you to correct me. It seems that I'll need data for not only one but two months or more to validate this model.

nli10

Kenka said:
You're right. Thank you to correct me. It seems that I'll need data for not only one but two months or more to validate this model.

Yup - seems a good way to approximate mid table sales data as the Touch Generations games do have staedy sales normally.

There was lots of retailer promotion on them over easter, and there will be over the summer too (as last year) so it might not work as planned. Once we get 6 or so months worth of data though some cumulative curves and such should give us a lot of info about the data.

I still fear the appearence of these figures to be a one time accidental leak though :(

Top Bottom