• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 28, 2007

pilonv1

I don't love cycling but I do like watching the Tour De France. It just intrigues me, I love Football Manager to death.

kottila

pilonv1 said:
I don't love cycling but I do like watching the Tour De France. It just intrigues me, I love Football Manager to death.

Iwould at least try it, I think a demo is around the corner. The races are shown i 3d where you have control all your riders (races from 10-60min depending on what speed you set it to). I've read that this year, they have implemented a better simulation, so you can skip more races if you don't like that part.

Bo130

15.jpg

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
New Super Mario Bros. and Twilight Princess sales are supremely encouraging! Both games thoroughly deserve them too.

Does anybody have an idea of what the worldwide tally for Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is yet? Cvxfreak?

I still need to pick up that game, don't hurt me. :(

Totalriot

SovanJedi said:
Does anybody have an idea of what the worldwide tally for Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is yet? Cvxfreak?

All we know is that it has sold about 100k in Japan and that Capcom expects to sell more than the estimated 420k.

We'll find out more on thursday when NPD data arrives. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for Capcoms financial report to get European numbers.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Totalriot said:
All we know is that it has sold about 100k in Japan and that Capcom expects to sell more than the estimated 420k.

We'll find out more on thursday when NPD data arrives. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for Capcoms financial report to get European numbers.

NPD number's might be disappointing just because anecdotally it seems like they sold through their initial shipment and it hasn't been readily available at retail.

Vagabundo

schuelma said:
NPD number's might be disappointing just because anecdotally it seems like they sold through their initial shipment and it hasn't been readily available at retail.

We should see a bump in the charts for RE then in the future once it restocks.

Capcom should now be wondering what to greenlight next, there is definately a market for quality story titles on the Wii. Wii handles 3rd person perfectly.

Germany:

1. More Brain Training (DS)
2. Brain Training (DS)
3. The Settlers (DS)
4. Mario Party 8 (Wii)
5. Singstar Pophits (PS2)
6. Harvest Moon (DS)
7. NSMB (DS)
8. Harry Potter (DS)
9. Harry Potter (PS2)
10. Animal Crossing (DS)

As expected Dr. Kawashima takes over the charts until the Pokebomb is launched onto the european countries. What's really interesting is that due to BT DS games see a surge. Seems like BT not only attracts casual gamers (or these aren't as casual as most think).

Mario Party is back. It seems this was supply constrained.

As expected RE4 is out of the top10 :(.

Oh and HP didn't do as well as I expected.

Next weeks UK chart should be VERY interesting.
The BBA for Wii adverts have started running even showing the price of £19 ($38) in BIG writing at the end and also the adverts at thge end has loads of Mii's just walking around at the top of the screen, really pushing the Mii aspect of the game, and the family aspect too.
And at £19 i would be surprised if this game doesn't hit Number 1

I mean MP8 hit no 4 i think off of 1/2days sales at £35

exarkun

At first when I saw both lists I was flabbergasted because of the amount of Nintendo on there. But after really looking at the list, there is a lot of Nintendo but there is quite a bit of non-Nintendo sprinkled in. Like the Sims 2 and the crappy movie games. The fact that I am looking at the "non-Nintendo" says something though. How did this happen? It came out of nowhere, kind of like when your mom's best friend asks to come over for some "wii play time".

nli10

DefectiveReject said:
Next weeks UK chart should be VERY interesting.
The BBA for Wii adverts have started running even showing the price of £19 ($38) in BIG writing at the end and also the adverts at thge end has loads of Mii's just walking around at the top of the screen, really pushing the Mii aspect of the game, and the family aspect too.
And at £19 i would be surprised if this game doesn't hit Number 1

I mean MP8 hit no 4 i think off of 1/2days sales at £35

It's actually sold out in some places and the game is so good that I bought a 2nd copy for some kids I know :D

NeoGAF BBA:Wii thread

Top Bottom