• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 38, 2016

Is Rocket League the new GTA/Minecraft is really sticking around which i am very happy with as an amazing game. How many weeks has it been now?

06 (06) ROCKET LEAGUE (505 GAMES) [+19%]

Jumeira

Banned
Kind of annoying they dont track digital. I guess as its done via the manufacturers and they want to hold on to data ?

Bruno MB

This was supposed to be Final Fantasy XV release week haha. I wonder how it would have fared against FIFA 17 monster.

noobie

Banned
I was sure FIFA 17 would deliver.

FIFA 17 - 1,108,000 / NEW

PS4 - 587,000 (+38.8%)
XBO - 443,000 (+31.1%)

PS4 showing more growth over XBO? are you sure about it?
with bundle and deal XBO should have shown more growth? dont you think so?

Chobel

Not bad for Forza Horizon 3, and thanks for great reviews it should have good legs in the upcoming weeks.

The PS4 is still a fundamentally more desirable product, and the release of the a Slim combined with the fire sale the OG ps4 had last week would more than make up for some minor DLC and the bump in sales from the XO S.

noobie

Banned
I think Bruno knows his way around the PAL numbers.

I am definitely impressed by the Bruno's way around the PAL numbers. and his contributions and dedication to PAL charts are unquestionable and beyond anyone else.

I was just surprised immensely.

My apologies if my earlier statement was taken in negative way by Bruno..

Hasney

PQUjmTZ.png

Top Bottom