• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

I really didn't expect this to make it over, but I'm glad it is!

TJ Spyke

SappYoda said:
Many stores here import japanese (anime based like naruto or bleach) games.

Wouldn't the fact that there is no Japanese text, and it has a PEGI rating, be enough?

Something i've always wonderded, why to the PAL releases of games on Nintendo systems always have that "Licensed by Nintendo" logo? They don't do that for NTSC releases.

51FW9L3R7IL._SS500_.jpg
51XfN295PbL._SS400_.jpg

61zISsh8kxL._SS500_.jpg
51IDqrq-tSL._SS500_.jpg

51uS94vXHEL._SS500_.jpg
41YSZvXn3ZL._SS500_.jpg

"Phoenix is proud to introduce its brand new revolutionary Nintendo DS Range, aiming to bring true gaming pleasure with the trademark Phoenix budget price tag." Not to mention the trademark Phoenix boxart.
peterpanbig.jpg
cinderellabig.jpg

dalmatians4big.jpg

carlosp

Banned
i never see, i even could not imagen how many garbage on two consoles are possible. 90% of the wii and DS games are only bad jokes. Nintendo destroyed gaming confirmed.

starlight

pack300.jpg
pack300.jpg
pack300.jpg

(Legend of Sayuki is a localisation of that game that i can't remember the name of, the one that used to be a Kiki KaiKai game but they lost the license. if anyone was wondering.)

starlight said:
pack300.jpg

(Legend of Sayuki is a localisation of that game that i can't remember the name of, the one that used to be a Kiki KaiKai game but they lost the license. if anyone was wondering.)

Ooooh Heavenly Guardian or whatever. Good to know it's coming over. Slightly better box art too. =)

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

61BBY4EIFvL._SS500_.jpg
51Px2P8wnuL._SS500_.jpg

61bJJ%2BcMU9L._SS400_.jpg
51bfo7UzX9L._SS500_.jpg

61BafTxyMCL._SS500_.jpg
51ZxqPitsRL._SS400_.jpg

51rgo1JHAYL._SS500_.jpg
61bfiTPrEGL._SS500_.jpg

51Sux%2BedqwL._SS500_.jpg
51sTXcGOyxL._SS500_.jpg

Top Bottom