• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paragon of Decency: So I found some pictures of my boss.....

Op I Managed to find your first and last name, town and state you live in, multiple photos of you, and possibly your actual home address and phone number

Please don't do stuff like this

Wreav

Banned
Op I Managed to find your first and last name, town and state you live in, multiple photos of you, and possibly your actual home address and phone number

Please don't do stuff like this

Time to spice up the office christmas party, am i right?!

Am I the only one that think this is like something that would have happened on Seinfeld or Curb? Like George/Larry would have stumbled upon his boss' pictures or something. I just thought it was funny. Lighten up. It's funny weird situation that most people will never find themselves in. Would I honestly consider blackmailing someone? Of course not. I've never even had a speeding ticket for fuck's sake. This is just something that doesn't happen every day. You guys are so literal with things. No wonder the internet hates GAF.

I did like the "photoshop sunglasses on his penis" idea. That made me laugh.

ffdgh

Woah now let's take a step or 2 back lol. Pretty sure op learned his lesson...and will probably never post another topic lol.

Wreav

Banned
Juuuuust incase OP decides this thread was against better judgement...

q5qle2P.png

JDSN

Banned
Am I the only one that think this is like something that would have happened on Seinfeld or Curb? Like George/Larry would have stumbled upon his boss' pictures or something. I just thought it was funny. Lighten up. It's funny weird situation that most people will never find themselves in. Would I honestly consider blackmailing someone? Of course not. I've never even had a speeding ticket for fuck's sake. This is just something that doesn't happen every day. You guys are so literal with things. No wonder the internet hates GAF.

Yeah, no sympathy for you.

If you would have stopped before considering blackmailing and the subtle "his wife is hot" comment, then maybe, a big maybe, it would have been those shits and giggles you hoped for.

Guys, he just stumbled upon the pictures! Honest. He didn't do it on purpose. He tripped and landed on his mouse, double-clicking the thumbnail and opening it. Then, as the mouse fell, the scroll wheel spun through the whole collection of pictures. It was a total accident that he played no part in. Give him a break.

Mudcrab

Lighten up. It's funny weird situation that most people will never find themselves in. Would I honestly consider blackmailing someone? Of course not. I've never even had a speeding ticket for fuck's sake. This is just something that doesn't happen every day. You guys are so literal with things.

You committed a crime, then told the internet you were going to commit another crime.

No wonder the internet hates GAF.

The part of the internet that hates GAF is probably prepping an email to your boss because you're a member.

So I work for a company doing basic IT and Help Desk types of stuff. And yesterday our CEO asked me if I would mind taking an old laptop that he wanted to give to one of his sons and clean it up a bit. Fresh Windows install, that kind of shit. I told him of course not.

So today he brings it in and gives it to me. I ask him if he wants me to backup any of his old files so he can copy them to his new laptop and of course he said yes. Now this is something I've done for people countless times, and I always respect their privacy and don't go snooping around in their folders. But I normally check someone's documents folders to make sure there's something in there before I copy it.

I get to his pictures folder and everything is fine but then something catches my eye. A file named "nudeee.jpg". Naturally curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't help but click it. And there's our CEO standing base-ass naked in front of a mirror Anthony Weiner style. Then I look back at the folder and see that are tons more of these ranging from "nudee.jpg" to "nudee32.jpg". Then I see ton's of pictures of women's feet and even a folder full of photos of his wife in lingerie.

I feel like there's a slight chance he might know that I've seen them because about 10 minutes after he dropped it off he came running back into my office asking how it was going. He looked at the monitor and could see in the dialog box that I was copying his picture folder. He mentioned something like "ahhh, yeah... pictures folder... lots of old stuff from my photography days." I just said cool and went back to reading CNN while I was waiting.

So... what do I do now? I make decent money so I don't feel like I should try and blackmail him into a raise or anything, but at the same time these definitely seem like they could possibly be useful some day.

Leave it alone. Don't be a b*tch and try to use it against him in the future.

hohoXD123

Some might say that I'm an expert in detecting internet sarcasm, and this wasn't sarcasm:

I make decent money so I don't feel like I should try and blackmail him into a raise or anything, but at the same time these definitely seem like they could possibly be useful some day.

Turok_TTZ

There is a time for shits and giggles but this is not one of them.

Do not take to new lows any further, OP.
Reconsider your entire thought process and learn some common sense.

Blackmailing in jest and committing a felony is not even close to being remotely funny.

terrisus

Something that I don't think has been answered:

Then I look back at the folder and see that are tons more of these ranging from "nudee.jpg" to "nudee32.jpg".

Are they labelled like: nudee1, nudee2, nudee3, etc.
Or: nudee01, nudee02, nudee03, etc.
Or even possibly nudee001 or nudee0001?
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

ReAxion

Please don't do stuff like this or we'll come to your house and kill you

This isn't a threat, or a warning/intimidation, just showing how none of us are truly anonymous these days

I wouldn't talk about stuff like this outside of an anonymous 4chan board or something

Whoa dude, whoa.

I was... so confused when I first read that last sentence in the OP. Seriously, I had to re-read it like 4 times.

"Hey GAF, should I do something illegal? I think I can get away with it."

Valus

Wow at this dogpile. Do you guys really think he was actually considering saving the stuff for blackmail? Sure he could have worded it a little better, but do you expect me to believe that none of you have ever joked around with your pals about stupid idiotic things that you would never actually do?*

He obviously went to GAF with a funny story that he would tell his pals, because he looks at us like his pals, and everyone just shits all over him for telling a funny story.

And now someone dug up his fucking personal info? Where's the dogpile on that? Or is that okay because the OP is the bad guy in this thread? I just don't get it.

*excluding terrisus of course

Wreav

Banned
He obviously went to GAF with a funny story that he would tell his pals, because he looks at us like his pals, and everyone just shits all over him for telling a funny story.

The internet is not your friend. I recently got death threats for posting a picture OF MYSELF on reddit.

Grow the fuck up. This is life, not a shitty sitcom. You committed crime and basically confessed on the internet forum without showing any remorse.

He obviously went to GAF with a funny story that he would tell his pals, because he looks at us like his pals

Based on the actions as he presented them in this thread, it's possible he's dim enough to actually believe that.

To be clear: A group of anonymous individuals you've never met, most of whom you've never actually interacted with, do not fit under any real definition of "Pals" that works.

Ezalc

OP you're looking at this all wrong. Your boss clearly wanted you to find those pictures, he was trying to not so subtly invite you to a possible threeway with him and his wife in the nudeee but you immediately think about blackmailing him? He wanted you to fuck him over but not in that sense OP c'mon.

Wreav

Banned
OP you're looking at this all wrong. Your boss clearly wanted you to find those pictures, he was trying to not so subtly invite you to a possible threeway with him and his wife in the nudeee but you immediately think about blackmailing him? He wanted you to fuck him over but not in that sense OP c'mon.
V V V
oh, but for a friend, please!

Ryaaan14

Banned
I for one would like to congratulate the OP on getting this far in life with this sort of mentality. It's amazing to see the potential of stupid people.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i wish i could look a felony in the eye like that and compare the situation to a mid 90's sitcom

lol u fucked up

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wow at this dogpile. Do you guys really think he was actually considering saving the stuff for blackmail? Sure he could have worded it a little better, but do you expect me to believe that none of you have ever joked around with your pals about stupid idiotic things that you would never actually do?*

This post does not compute with what the OP has been saying in the thread.

Top Bottom