• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PARAMORE |OT| Line up changes, emo angst, and guilty pleasures (oh, and Hayley gifs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot these people existed. is the fanbase still a bunch of lonely dudes pretending to like her music while actually just being infatuated with her looks?

Peru

New single... TOMORROW (EDIT: today, that is [5:30am PT/ 8:30am ET])

also

C64x0vPXUAAo1lK.jpg

Protome

Ain't It Fun is one of their best songs, ever.

Still In To You was pretty fun, too.

I agree but the whole album isn't that quality. I found things like Riot and BNE much more consistently great.

It wasn't a bad album by any means, just not as good as their previous ones overall.

I WAKE UP TO THE BEST POSSIBLE NEWS EVER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't listen to their lead single now BUT I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arthos

It's different.

Like, I'm not sure if it sounds like a Paramore song, you know? With that said, the song is VERY catchy and I actually really like it. If the rest of the album is like this it'll be quite a change in direction. Excited for their new album.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
no limited edition, no vinyl...no nothing ,_,
so I'll just buy a normal CD.

also, I still want a MTV unplugged/acoustic album.

and their tour dates are not for me...I still remember 2009 when I went to all their 3 concerts in germany on one weekend. but it's just to hot in june/july.

I like the song. It's catchy and different.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Album cover, A+

Hard Times, A++++++++++++++++++++

Ferny

I didn't even know there was a Paramore OT!

I am liking the new single. It is growing on me and I have high hopes for this new album. The wait is going to suck.

Laieon

Eh, not really feeling it. Miss the pop-punk days of Riot!

I'll still give the album a listen though, just didn't really enjoy enjoy this single.

At least I'm maybe getting new Rise Against in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom