• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton is trying to cancel Opie & Anthony

HotPocket69

Banned
Uh oh! Looks like someone needs attention! Let’s play the faux victim game! And of course she’s too stupid to realize they don’t have a radio show anymore. 😆

So this was posted hours ago out of nowhere. This interview is 10 years old.

Of course it’s just a clip with ZERO context and you can see the wolves are out for blood 😂

The full interview. And naturally, she was an awful, vapid, boring cunt:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Paris-hilton-dj-set-6-242012.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
Who cares, arent opie and anthony cunts anyway?

Id rather listen to Patrice O neal instead of those idiots

I'm guessing one of Paris' friends asked her about this recently and she saw it as a chance to get some publicity. I remember listening to this interview way back and thinking they weren't TOO harsh to her but I'll have to refresh the ole memory.

Norton will do anything to ensure he can keep getting his celebrity photos..so I expect the worm to say as little as possible.
Now I gotta listen to this again. Jim is so incredibly cringe at times but his self awareness makes up for it

HotPocket69

Banned
I'm guessing one of Paris' friends asked her about this recently and she saw it as a chance to get some publicity. I remember listening to this interview way back and thinking they weren't TOO harsh to her but I'll have to refresh the ole memory.

I just listened to it and they were fine. You can tell Jimmy is really holding back though 🤣

They sorta unleash once she leaves and they learn that her people cancelled the rest of her interviews for the morning because of them lol

RaptorGTA

Now I gotta listen to this again. Jim is so incredibly cringe at times but his self awareness makes up for it

Norton has some moment of calling himself out..but for me, as O&A went on Norton began to really think of himself on a higher and higher plain than others. The only person who could really knock him down was Patrice (Patrice calling him out for his fake anger angle)

I still miss the Jocktober bits...

Top Bottom