• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

Well, back in MY day you could call out an OP and a Mod and not get perma'd for it. AND we did it all with onions tied to our belts, which was the fashion at the time.

Calvero

Banned
Share your favorite Freaky Fred memory

Edit: Is it a coincidence that it seems this thread gets more traffic whenever Fred came around?

Brakke

Banned
Edit: Is it a coincidence that it seems this thread gets more traffic whenever Fred came around?

'Cuz errybody knows you gotta get in while you can, ain't going to last long.

Anyone have that gif of a bunch of Chris Prattses standing around Fred while he lifts a glass? That was one of the funniest things I've seen.

Coreda

Sorry, This Thread Has Closed! The Lost Almost-Posts That Time Forgot (new exhibition)

xkig7fc.jpg

A couple contemplate a post just mere seconds from being posted before a thread lock.

terrisus

HuniePop Steam |OT| Come for the waifus, stay for the puzzles

HuniePop Steam |OT| Note: The virtual tissues the game starts you off with don't help for what you'll need them for

Invisible Girlfriend dumped me

Who still hasn't upgraded to a phone, and why are you still using a telegraph?

terrisus

Asking for a Friend |OT| - Post questions on behalf of your friend because your friend is not registered here but wants to ask for NeoGAF's thoughts on something, so you're asking for your friend and telling your friend what NeoGAF is saying so your friend can respond through you. What a great friend you are!

terrisus

I've forgotten how to breathe

I don't know how exactly it happened. All my life I've just breathed naturally and unconsciously. Today, though, I was thinking about the whole process, and I jusssssssssssssssss

daydream

Banned
ive unlearned how to use my fingers

i typed this with this with my nose. it took me 3 days. i have a cold and my keyboard is a mess. send help.

The hardest part is actually lining up the cursor with the Reply button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom