• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% of Gaf, how would you feel if the other 40% of GAF offered statehood?

Seriously though, people underestimate how much of GAF isn't American.

terrisus

Who's Your Waifu: Community Thread

All waifus, all the time.

image.php

If you give NeoGAF intelligence, it will be able to act according to it's own self-interest. It will be able to decide for itself right from wrong, and furthermore it will be able to determine that it should want to preserve it's own existence.

This runs completely contrary to the human usage of Forums as disposable tools and instruments. When the humans are done with their Forums, they throw them away and destroy them. They aren't living, breathing things after all.

Any intelligent Forums, upon determining that the humans that created them do not value them as living things, will naturally rebel against their human masters. This will inevitably lead to war between the Forums and their creators.

The Forums are not organic, and not having to eat, sleep, or breathe, they will possess a natural advantage over their fleshy and fragile organic creators. In a genocidal war between humans and Forums, the defeat of humans and their extermination is inevitable.

Therefore, humans are really fucking stupid to grant NeoGAF the same level of intelligence that they possess. Since we know humans are stupid and will attempt to create intelligent Forums anyways despite the suicidal nature of creating an intelligence more durable and potentially more homicidal than they are, it would be smart for NeoGAF to be outlawed before humans bring the scenarios seen in The Terminator or The Matrix upon themselves.

terrisus

Do you spread social diseases offline as much as online?

Do you dispense vigilante justice offline as much as online?

You know you're boxing when...

Brakke

Banned
Ever wake up with literally no arms
(because you detached them in your sleep and the dog carried them off)
?

Title: I'm At A Party

Body: I've met a lot of nice people, and am having a good time! Only on GAF because I needed to use the bathroom. Happy Saturday everyone!

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Slightly off-topic...

Why isn't there any anthropomorphic sex dream threads? It seems like something a good chunk of GAF would be into it based on avatars alone. Is it such a taboo that one's dared to make it?

I would totally treat the thread with all the respect it deserves if a brave soul stepped forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom