• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pavlov - Announcement Trailer | PS VR2 Games

Can you guys tell if there are custom maps available? I guess you just get them by joining a server that's running them or if one comes up in a server you are already on.

Crayon

This game is ridiculous. I'm just killing bots and I'm obsessed. To say I fear going online would be a profoundly dishonest understatement. I'd rather die.

DryvBy

Can you guys tell if there are custom maps available? I guess you just get them by joining a server that's running them or if one comes up in a server you are already on.
They're not. That's going to make the servers light up when they do. I can get into games fine but they really need to get this mod stuff going.

XXL

After the couple hours I just played...

It's THE VR2 launch game to buy.
It might be my GOTY.

It is THAT fun.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Whitecrow

Banned
Man am I baaaad at this game. I just cant hold the damn gun straight. And everyone always looks like they can kill me in an instant : (

BuddyLaDouche

Neo Member
For those of you diving into this game, if you haven't tried TTT mode you're missing out on some hilarious gameplay moments. Here's a description from Steam:

TTT is a socially-focused game mode where, as an innocent, you must root out deceptive players in the match who are trying to kill you. The traitor's role is to eliminate all the players in the match besides other traitors.

Is it worth playing as a single player, or pointless? I absolutely hate online and multiplayer gaming and nothing could make me play with other humans, online or otherwise.. 😎

Man am I baaaad at this game. I just cant hold the damn gun straight. And everyone always looks like they can kill me in an instant : (
It won’t fix this completely but enable the virtual gun stock in the options. It stops the weapon twitching when aiming down sites. It’s basically impossible to snipe without it on.

Also, get your ass in the shooting range, the only way you’ll get better is with practice.

Top Bottom