• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Prime Royal Rumble 2015 Thread: Push Dr. Tracksuit

That was definitely set up. Alex was letting Samantha win.

PkxRMuM.jpg

Kalor

That was a dumb way to spend a hour and a half. It suffered from the same problems as the last few where the production missed a lot of stuff and the game was the least interesting part. I'm curious what they do for the next one.

PBalfredo

While being a cobbled together shitshow of idiots doing their best play wrestling is part of the charm, there are somethings they just need to get together for the next PAX. Something as simple as some picture-in-picture so we don't miss on-stage shenanigans. There are amateur twitch streams with better setups than this.

That was a dumb way to spend a hour and a half. It suffered from the same problems as the last few where the production missed a lot of stuff and the game was the least interesting part. I'm curious what they do for the next one.

The first PAX Rumble was the best since it actually felt like people were playing to win. It was a cool thing because there were legitimate questions as to who was the best at the game. This was just kind of lame.

Frith

im not buying the so bad its good stuff
I'm sure they put on a good show but they need to get vinny, jason or drew to produce it or at least take an hour out to call the cameras.
i'm so drunk and it was still infuriatingly shit.
xx big love to everyone who tried.

My after-show feelings with these are shockingly similar to the couple times I've watched an actual wrestling thing lately. Pretty even split of 50% "Part of that was incredibly dumb-awesome," 50% "What in the hell am I doing with my free time?"

megalowho

That shitshow would have been more enjoyable without the production issues and lack of camera switches for online folks, was hard to get into it with just the game feed. Thanks to all who gave it a go up there all the same.

Zaph

I'm sure they put on a good show but they need to get vinny, jason or drew to produce it or at least take an hour out to call the cameras.

Problem is, the event doesn't belong to any particular company. It's not Giant Bomb's, or Harmonix or Kinda Funny. GB's producers are busy handling their entire rented location and whatever else they're doing at PAX. So with nobody taking on the duties, the stream is handled by whoever is running the general PAX stream.

neshcom

Banned
Yeah, in the end, the production issues made it tough to watch and enjoy. It's so heavy on Giant Bomb dudes that I wish they'd pick up proper production duties moving forward.

neshcom

Banned
GB will have it online soon enough. They weren't using their own video CDN, so an auto-archive probably isn't around.

Top Bottom