• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Prime Game Industry Royal Rumble

Myggen

rumbleposterfull.jpg

The PAX Prime Royal Rumble starts 10am Pacific. It can be watched here.

It starts in:

t1409504400z0.png

Right now we’re talking about the dumbest thing that I do at PAX: the Game Industry Rumble. For those of you out of the loop, the Game Industry Rumble is a panel where we assemble 30 of our favorite people to play out a Royal Rumble on a Nintendo 64-era wrestling game for your enjoyment.

The full list of people attending can be found here: http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rumble-pax-2014/

The winner will face off against Alex Navarro, who won the first Royal Rumble at PAX East this year!

Promos:
Jeff Gerstmann/Dr. Tracksuit
Brad Muir/D:
Dave Lang/D-Leazy
Dan Ryckert
Samantha Kalman

quigtm.gif

0050_xwo52.gif

Myggen

I WANT Ryckert to go all the way but I feel like he'll probably end up being KO'd or tossed out by someone completely unexpected. That said, I think there's probably only like 5-6 people on that list that have the chops to go to the end.

Tina Amini will be out in like 30 seconds

A lot will depend on when Dan's starting. If he's early I can't see him going all the way like Alex did.

edit:

iAE9xrR.png

Trevelyon

Do they have any free roaming cameras or is it one fixed location? For someone's intro, they should run down the isle (arms a flailing) with a goofy smirk face and have the camera man hustle their ass backwards to get that authentic No Mercy feel.

yeah, do that.

Tucah

you speak so well
Do they have any free roaming cameras or is it one fixed location? For someone's intro, they should run down the isle (arms a flailing) with a goofy smirk face and have the camera man hustle their ass backwards to get that authentic No Mercy feel.

yeah, do that.

I hope they do something like that if they're filming it separately but the stream is probably just a fixed camera.

I kind of want to make a "Quinnspiracy" sign, but I fear it'll be in bad taste.

Eh, you can make it a little less blatant, like "CYBORGS RULE" or something to that effect. (I'm horrible at this)

Also, surely someone needs to do a sign with $9.99 crossed out and "4.95 giantbomb.com"

Top Bottom