• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gamer: Overwatch cheaters are having a hard time.

Aces&Eights

At 43, I'm supposed to watch my sodium intake but hot damn I'm loving the salt today. You can just feel the tears and ignorance in some of those posts. Delicious.

ghostjoke

Banned
SIBFe8a.gif

Children, please, this much salt is dangerous.

What's that about changing colors of stuff?

I'm guessing it's a hack that changes up certain colours (maybe transparency) so that they appear visible under situations they normally wouldn't? Either that or they are trying to make out they false-positive'd.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Ha, so Blizzard took Overwatch hacks seriously.
Pretty funny, all considering. They all but tolerate bots in WoW \ D3 \ HS.

CSJ

Only thing I'm disappointed is that they didn't list the accounts like they did with the Chinese bans. Guess it's a country/legal thing :<
I would feel so good confirming some people's BS that have ruined my fun.

Jiraiza

I can only assume these cheaters are less than (insert arbitrary immature age) because they've got some crazy entitlement issues going on over there.

KLoWn

Coming home after a hard day at work and seeing these idiots flip out over being banned is just what I needed.

You doing good Blizz! Keep fuckin 'em!

ekim

I didn't even know there are aimbots already existing for OW. For just 2 real snipers and 2 hitscan chars an aimbot wouldn't make much sense. I just looked through the forum and people are asking for help getting teached in playing Hanzo with an aimbot. This is comedy gold.

FoxSpirit

This person is smart

So very very smart. But I also loved the "My brother is gonna kill me!!!" one. Oh, your brother lent you his account and you were cheating on it and now... I want to say I am sorry but you brought this onto yourself.

Top Bottom