• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PCEngine Super SD SYSTEM 3

alienator

Sorry guys just excited to finally present my latest work, a labor of love for the retro community. Done with the NeoSD guys, we present u:

THE SUPER SD SYSTEM 3

Super SD System 3 is a 3 in one device for Pcengine.

Its and ODE and a flashcart plus a AV Booster with RGB output using Mega Drive 2 video cables (both RGB and composite video cables are supported)

So where is the magic on this new device ?

It dosen´t requires ANY system card to play cdrom games and every game works.
It dosent matters if this a cdrom2 game a super cdrom2 game or an arcade cdrom2 game.

You just need the basic pcengine to play the entire pcengine catallog, and if you have a supergrafx you will be able to play the 6 released Super Grafx Games.

106.jpg

detailed review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEJk0LmM8I

PCS 4 life.

buy here.

Link1110

Pc engine and Saturn are two amazing systems all but crippled in the West due to the best titles not getting localized. I'm always happy seeing them get the love they deserve and this looks amazing. I'll pick one up one day. My duo has sound problems these days so need a replacement for it.

amdb00mer

This looks freaking awesome. I like mods like this as it allows some of this older original hardware to still be used with modern setups as well as making sure CD based games can still be played if the CD-based console or add-on units die.

I'm very interested in this. Might even sell off my RGB PCE Duo and Everdrive to finance it.

edit:
Will you be distributing through StoneAgeGamer for US as well?

alienator

I'm very interested in this. Might even sell off my RGB PCE Duo and Everdrive to finance it.

edit:
Will you be distributing through StoneAgeGamer for US as well?

We will eventually, but first we will supply to our webshop customers first. Cannot put a timeframe on stoneagregamer.. (not in charge of that..)

Top Bottom