• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

``Pee-Wee's Playhouse'' to DVD this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Reubens can laugh all the way to the bank. Then to the movie theatre :p

006.jpg

haha!

Tuvoc

funny how I was thinking about how cool it'd be if they made PeeWee Playhouse DVDs...

Now all I need is Pete & Pete, Rockos Modern Life, and Salute your Shorts and I'll be happy

B'z-chan

Banned
You guys havent been around too much i'm guessing. Pee-Wee's play house was available in late 2001 on dvd. The set even had its own box and everything. I remember even seeing crappy comercials about it.

Today is just a blur tommorrow, we fight fire.

None the less cant wait as the set i mentioned is near impossible to get if not impossible at all to get.

ChrisReid

Yay! I'm super excited.. but now on to the details.. So are the six episodes aren't only available on the separate collections coming out this fall, right? Because the commentaries are only in the limited edition double pack coming out in 2005.. but it says the 45 episodes includes the six unreleased, so all good I guess.

"Image, with the full cooperation and participation of "Playhouse" creator and star Paul Reubens, also plans to release in 2005 a definitive, specially packaged limited edition containing all 45 episodes with commentary by Paul Reubens and additional bonus material culled from Reubens' vast show archives."

Kick ass. I watched the Christmas special so many times when I was little.. Someone should post the picture of Cowboy Curtis and Morpheus side by side.

PEE-WEE'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Catalog Number: ID2515HWDVD
UPC Code: 014381251524
SRP: $14.99

PEE-WEE'S PLAYHOUSE VOLUME 1
Catalog Number: ID2509HWDVD
UPC Code: 014381250923
SRP: $49.99

PEE-WEE'S PLAYHOUSE VOLUME 2
Catalog Number: ID2510HWDVD
UPC Code: 014381251029
SRP: $49.99

Yikes! Hopefully the double pack isn't $100..

Prospero

Cmdr. Solrak said:
Didn't Laurence Fishburn started out on that show?

Laurence Fishburne's earliest appearance that I've seen is in Francis Coppola's Apocalypse Now.

On Topic--Pee Wee's Playhouse rocks. Meka-leka-hi, meka-hiney-ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom