• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
harSon said:
Ummmm yeah.... that 'Team Ico game' sounds an awful lot like something else we've seen. Cry-On perhaps? :lol

Unless the player will cry every 15 minutes in this game I'd say it's still very much different from Cry On :lol

Nolan. said:
Trico (assuming it's true) sounds ok but I rathered the last fake info version with canyons and gliders.
Would've been so awesome.
zJleImSWP.jpg

Crisis

Banned
Jonsoncao said:
Dear Fumito Ueda:

Can you tell me anything about the PS3 project that you're working on? It's been the worst-kept secret in the industry for years but we don't know anything about it yet.

Love,

Jonsoncao

XOXO

Fumito Ueda said:
Dear Jonsoncao:

We're calling it "TRICO". Note the caps. It's this way to tie SOTC and ICO together. There's some kid in the game and this kind of cat/bird behemoth-looking shit. You can climb him and all kinds of cool shit. The graphics will make you shit feces from your mouth.

Yours always,

Fumito Ueda

And that's exactly how it happened.

gofreak said:
It's not impossible that someone at SCEE would know what they're up to. Internal presentations happen quite frequently on projects in the works.

Not that this is necessarily true, at all.

Never forget NICO.

Mojovonio

Banned
I saw Reign Over Me recently, and everything they would call it Shadows of the Colossus, I would want to rip Adam Sandler's teeth out as he sleeps.

Danielsan

I call bogus on Trico (talk about a shitty name). I'm still holding my fingers crossed that the whole debunked glider rumor actually turns out to be real. Team ICO better show something on their new game soon.

harSon

Banned
CowboyAstronaut said:
Unless the player will cry every 15 minutes in this game I'd say it's still very much different from Cry On :lol

- TRICO is the project name for the sequel of ICO
return to the gameplay of ICO, adding the elements in Shadows of Colossus, like climbing
a kid together with a half-cat half-bird behemoth like animal, their journey through some spectacular ancient ruins
spectacular graphics and epic music
his comments: seems to uncover the untold emotional links of those two characs in Shadows of Colossus

Sounds a lot like Cry-On to me :)

Sin

WTF! You said you'd keep it all to yourself! D:

Phil (hi dad) is gonna ground me for life when he sees this! ; ;

Danielsan

Mojovonio said:
I saw Reign Over Me recently, and everything they would call it Shadows of the Colossus, I would want to rip Adam Sandler's teeth out as he sleeps.
Agreed 100%. You'd figure they'd atleast get the fucking name right...

Mojovonio

Banned
Danielsan said:
Agreed 100%. You'd figure they'd atleast get the fucking name right...

But Adam Sandler is a HUGE gamer right? So it must be SHADOWSSSS of the colossus and the fans and Sony are just wrong.

I would buy an 80G PS3 in a heartbeat if this was confirmed by other sources.

The only thing stopping me from getting a PS3 is Team ICO.

This better be true. I want to beleive it so badly. You risk your Gaflife on this thread.
Amazing gfx ? Ancient ruins ? arrgg.

When ?
How much for a screenshot ? a 1 min video ? a pass to sneak into TeamIco headquarters ?

and by the way where is the OP ? don't you realize that this is either one of th biggest scoop on gaf or a synonym of instant death ?

Busty

Banned
Kyoufu said:
SCEE aren't allowed in the top secret labs of Team ICO.

Exactly. The closest anyone got was a developer from SOE who managed to sneak in. The Team ICO dragged him out into the parking lot and then shot him in the head as an example to anyone else.

I know this because someone sneaked me out a wax cylinder of a SCEA board meeting.

besada

Banned
I find this interesting. Say someone on GAF knew an actual dev at some company. Further say said Gaffer had been told something that everyone on GAF wanted to know. Is there any way to let the Gaffers know without leaving a breadcrumb trail and getting the dev in trouble? Or the Gaffer themselves?

rpgfan16k

So why haven't the mods done something yet? Is this actually real (CES?), or are they just brainstorming interesting thread title modifications? :lol

Nolan.

I know everyone thinks it's fake but it sounds plausible if not a little boring. Also afrika's info sounds spot on aswell. Though about everyone figured it would be a mission based photography game.

banned...

rpgfan16k said:
So why haven't the mods done something yet? Is this actually real (CES?), or are they just brainstorming interesting thread title modifications? :lol

There's an emergency meeting taking place as we type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom