• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, some of you are dense.

Think carefully as to why I may have been forced to undo my previous actions... come on, you can do it :p

82sj4lf.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Vennt said:

Think carefully as to why I may have been forced to undo my previous actions... come on, you can do it :p

He knows the real truth. Its obvious, ICO 3 is coming (and I dont own a PS3, nor a PS2, nor Ico or SOTC).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SolidSnakex said:
That'd be an unbelievably bad choice.
Why? PSP + PS3 <3

ksamedi

So this stuff is true now? That would be awesome. I loved Ico and I would love Nico, Trico, Sanko, Sexo, Quoro, whatever.

Tieno

spectacular graphics and epic music

I just want Sony to show me the game. The cat is already out of the bag, just show it!

Johnas

jetpacks was yes said:
I love how some of you people are disappointed by a vague description of a game.

"wtf a cat bird wtf why you disappoint me ueda!"

Seriously. But hey, it's GAF.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Vennt said:

The section about Afrika is substantiated?! :O :O

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Vennt said:

he agreed to suck you off?

J/K , he PM you a confirmation of his source?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
But those images dont' prove anything. They came from the TeamIcoGamers blog which has no ties to the actual development team. They just labeled those images as "Ico 3" because they used it has part of their speculation that Team Ico was making a new game.

http://teamicogamers.blogspot.com/

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Vennt said:

Shit just got real?
2131911123_f21e50943a_o.gif

The anticipation is killing me...

Rody

Vennt said:

What did you find out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom