• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otacon

I'll go to bed
I hope I can sleep now ;)
and when I wake up I want to know if this is for real this time or BS again:D

Grayman

Jonsoncao said:
come from a pen friend of mine in SCEE

- TRICO is the project name for the sequel of ICO
return to the gameplay of ICO, adding the elements in Shadows of Colossus, like climbing
a kid together with a half-cat half-bird behemoth like animal, their journey through some spectacular ancient ruins
spectacular graphics and epic music
his comments: seems to uncover the untold emotional links of those two characs in Shadows of Colossus

- Afrika
gameplay is exploring and photo shooting
shoot different scenes and animals due to the mission requirements
many ads of the new sony DSLRs and national geographics
his comments: seems boring( i also think real photo shooting is have much more fun than virtual especially using SLR if you like playing with gadgets)
The cat bird behomoth like animal, so it is like ico but with a pet griffin colossus? I am cautiously intrigued.

Grayman

Quazar said:
Someone please explain what's going on.
OP was banned for making shit up then unbanned with reading between the lines suggesting that something in the OP was confirmed through backchannels.

Xdrive05

What the hell is going on? TRICO is real but looks like the PS2 game? It's a remake? It's a PSP project? We know jack shit?

Quazar said:
Someone please explain what's going on.

ICO

NICO

TRICO

NECCO

80n1njb.gif

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Xdrive05 said:
What the hell is going on? TRICO is real but looks like the PS2 game?

Stuff in the OP might be real.

Forget the pics in the other thread, that's unrelated.

I swear to Superjesus guys, if this turns out to be some gag or "lol but he was right about Afrika!" trickery, I'm going to hunt you down and destroy you.

Stench

Banned
HEY WHATS UP GUYS

I'M REALLY FUCKING STUPID

SOMEONE TELL ME IN CLEAR AND PRECISE LANGUAGE WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON HERE

HOW WAS VENNT ABLE TO VERIFY THIS INFORMATION? DOES HE HAVE INSIDER CONTACTS?

Jenga said:
Couldn't care less about the game honestly. No, what I'm interested in, is the OST. SoTC has one of the greatest OSTs of all time I hope this one is the same.
Hmmm good for you?

I only played the demo of SotC but it was amazing so I look forward to the gameplay. I never even played Ico so I can't speak for that game, but from the photos I've seen it looks like an amazing game.

Y2Kev said:
Hope Otani is on the project.
I'd at least hope he's supervising the arrangement. But I wouldn't mind some fresh eyes and ears on the score. Ueda is very picky with that stuff anyway by all accounts.

edit. The mods have reason to believe this is legit. That is what is happening.
They can't say it out loud because of ninjas.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Geezer said:
Mods are playing with Sony fans :(
I fear for this as well.
I think that the Africa info is legit, but the "Trico" info might be a trap.
Either way, we'll have a good laugh out of this thread once we get some straight up confirmation.
Fuck with my emotions mods and I'll hunt you down! :mad:

kenta

Has no PEINS
Holy crap so this is legit, sounds like Ueda is going to mix the two games together. Exploration and puzzle from the first game with a companion like the dog colossus from the second.

Sounds like gofreak is right, they're probably getting ready to show it in public if it's being leaked

Johnas

kenta said:
Holy crap so this is legit, sounds like Ueda is going to mix the two games together. Exploration and puzzle from the first game with a companion like the dog colossus from the second.

Sounds like gofreak is right, they're probably getting ready to show it in public if it's being leaked

If this game somehow manages to make it out in '08, MGS4 will have some serious PS3 GOTY competition.

I guess fall would logically be the earliest to expect it, though.

Fireblend

Banned
Wait what? This is real? OMGWTF?! :lol I might even be tempted to- *looks at wallet* err nevermind, carry on.

But still, funny way to uncover a megaton if this turns out to be true.

Mar

TheGreatDave said:
This is the game I'll probably buy a PS3 for. So I'm not believeing a fucking word yet.

Same. Or at least, put me more on the fence than I have been previously. Unless it's more like ICO than SotC. Because I didn't like ICO.

Mar_ said:
Same. Or at least, put me more on the fence than I have been previously. Unless it's more like ICO than SotC. Because I didn't like ICO.

I hate ICO and SotC. But I'll love them on a HD system.

InterMoniker said:
Hmmm good for you?

I only played the demo of SotC but it was amazing so I look forward to the gameplay. I never even played Ico so I can't speak for that game, but from the photos I've seen it looks like an amazing game.

You fail as a Sony fan.

Durante

TheGreatDave said:
I hate ICO and SotC. But I'll love them on a HD system.
I'm the biggest graphics whore and nitpicker you'll ever find, but I still declare that you have no soul.

Also TRICO!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
the giant bird/cat could be soooooo bad ass.

man.

this is the game that i would buy a PS3 over.
well, no, i'd just borrow my friends'

Jenga

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
SotC was unplayable for me. The frame rate was just unacceptable. But a game designed for a HD system, with a good frame rate? I'll fucking love it.
Don't forget it'll have much less bloom!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
HomerSimpson-Man said:
Yeah, we all just have to feel around.
*Shrugs*
Another case of Bro rape: Confirmed. Just like this thread.
TheGreatDave said:
SotC was unplayable for me. The frame rate was just unacceptable. But a game designed for a HD system, with a good frame rate? I'll fucking love it.
You are not so great, Dave. I loved SOTC, but I'll love it even more in HD.
That is the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom