• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Denial is not just a river on the continent of... *oops* :p

Kaako said:
You are not so great, Dave. I loved SOTC, but I'll love it even more in HD.
That is the correct answer.

I can't hate on the game which is basically a string of boss battles. But it was already a few years old by the time I played it, and...yeah. Too much slowdown.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
MickeyKnox said:
Wait wait wait what?!

Where are the pics of the guy with the fecal facial?

this deserves it's own thread. :lol

ElAlcesDiablo said:
Wouldn't mico make more sense? Mi being japanese for three and all that.

you, umm, know a different Japanese.

"san" is three in Japanese.

TheGreatDave said:
SotC was unplayable for me. The frame rate was just unacceptable. But a game designed for a HD system, with a good frame rate? I'll fucking love it.
missed.jpg

Stench

Banned
Vennt said:
Denial is not just a river on the continent of... *oops* :p
Listen, Vennt, I like you. I like what you've done with this forum in the past. You really cleaned this place up.

But for FUCK'S SAKES, MAN, TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

AAK

Stench said:
Listen, Vennt, I like you. I like what you've done with this forum in the past. You really cleaned this place up.

But for FUCK'S SAKES, MAN, TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

It's all a retarded joke. Not really that hard to see.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
ElAlcesDiablo said:
Both mi and san can mean three.

well, shit. okay. i've barely spoken Japanese since high school. :lol

i don't really like any of the suggested names. Sony, break away from the "-co" pattern, please. thx.

Amir0x

Banned
What! What did I do! It's totally just a coincidence I'm going to buy a PS3 next month, it has nothing to do with this news! Nothing at all.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Amir0x said:
Ahhh, I see...
Thanks for the confirmation Amir0x; I knew I could count on you.

You guys are not gonna believe the shit that's going down. It'll hit you like a Tsunami right square in the face.

bridegur

Whether this is true or not, I want the next Team Ico game on the PS3. I will not be buying a PSP for a third time.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Amir0x said:
What! What did I do! It's totally just a coincidence I'm going to buy a PS3 next month, it has nothing to do with this news! Nothing at all.

Now I think we're seeing some mod-play :p

Loudninja

Amir0x said:

Fuck this, something is not right :lol

sphinx

the piano man
there is only one explanation to this:

We will have an official Sony announcement on megatonic proportions in the next 24 hours, one that is obviously embargoed at this moment.

Mods can't talk or GAF can get into trouble and those getting PM from Ami or anyone else are not allowed to post anything until it is announced.

IS THIS AN ACCURATE SUMMARY OF THE CURRENT SITUATION?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom