• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

TheGreatDave said:
For me. And it was old by the time I played it, which only makes matters worse.

I must be some weird crazy guy. GAF constantly goes on about bad frame rates, and I honestly couldn't give a shit. I didn't notice it in SotC, and wouldn't have cared if I did. It's probably because I grew up on C64 and arcades. Double Dragon for instance had a horrible frame rate. But it just wouldn't feel right if you threw a barrel and it bounced past 3 dudes at full speed.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
sp0rsk said:
Was my fapping not enough for you people?
If my memory serves me correct, you fapped 3 times...
Is that 3 faps out of 5, 3 faps out of 10, or 3 faps out of 3?

This is so cruel :(

sad%20kitty.jpg

Kaako

Felium Defensor
sp0rsk said:
I have images blocked at work, I wish I could see y'all's image replies.
Don't dodge my question sp0rk; I need an answer please.

Kaako said:
If my memory serves me correct, you fapped 3 times...
Is that 3 faps out of 5, 3 faps out of 10, or 3 faps out of 3?

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Leondexter said:
I'd prefer a game about a half-girl, half-shark. Who won't even sleep with me.

A whole new meaning to the phrase "I jumped the shark" :lol

traveler

Not Wario
Oh, hello new pm! What have we here?

<scans pm>

HOOOOLY CRAAAAAP!!!! This is so friggin awesome! We should really start up an irc channel somewhere for us guys in the know to discuss it. I really want to hear your guys' detailed take on the info and stuff.:D

It was worth a try.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
MassiveAttack said:
Not hard to figure out considering that both GDC and PS Meeting are within the next few months.

Well, there's a difference between "next month" and "next few months" :p But maybe the PS Meeting is a Feb affair this year?

But sp0rks answer has me reading too much into it :| I should stop. Or else start posting random emoticons and pretend i know something.

This all smells very fishy!

Loudninja

traveler said:
Oh, hello new pm! What have we here?

<scans pm>

HOOOOLY CRAAAAAP!!!! This is so friggin awesome! We should really start up an irc channel somewhere for us guys in the know to discuss it. I really want to hear your guys' detailed take on the info and stuff.:D

It was worth a try.

Very funny

Mar_ said:
I must be some weird crazy guy. GAF constantly goes on about bad frame rates, and I honestly couldn't give a shit. I didn't notice it in SotC, and wouldn't have cared if I did. It's probably because I grew up on C64 and arcades. Double Dragon for instance had a horrible frame rate. But it just wouldn't feel right if you threw a barrel and it bounced past 3 dudes at full speed.

I'm not a whore usually, but I just couldn't take it in that game. I can tell I'd love it if I could get past it.

Anyway, this thread is about bullshit lies, not my inability to love.

Mar_ said:
Same. Or at least, put me more on the fence than I have been previously. Unless it's more like ICO than SotC. Because I didn't like ICO.
TheGreatDave said:
This is the game I'll probably buy a PS3 for. So I'm not believing a fucking word yet.
Y'all are crazy there are plenty of amazing games on ps3 and Free Online. Don't want to start a list but Resistance Warhawk SSHD Uncharted are all amazing!
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
You fail as a Sony fan.
Fuck off. You fail at life.

I can play SotC and ICO whenever the fuck I want moron. Those games hardly got coverage and I didn't post much on message boards back then.

I guess the PS2 had so many good games I didn't HAVE TO Check Them Out.

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys what's going on? Is my face going to get shit on or what? What's happening here? Since it's my face I think I deserve an answer before anyone else.

Crisis said:
Seriously. I revoke face-shitting privileges if it's just for Afrika.
Why would they hold an event to show one Japanese game? Makes much more sense to show everything the JP studio are defecating at once.

Amir0x

Banned
I just wanted you guys to know, I always loved PS3. Always thought it was a stand up system! Never had a bad word to say about it!

Rody

GAZERK said:
Kittonwy, if I ever see a real picture of you and you aren't a cat, I'm going to be sad.

He isn't a cat. He's a chinese-canadian baby with a smile on his face.
Indifferent2.gif

InterMoniker said:
Y'all are crazy there are plenty of amazing games on ps3 and Free Online. Don't want to start a list but Resistance Warhawk SSHD Uncharted are all amazing!

Not amazing enough, obviously. Honestly SSHD is the only one in that list that's appealing. But a real ICO/SOTC sequel and the titles coming out this year will change that.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Amir0x said:
I just wanted you guys to know, I always loved PS3. Always thought it was a stand up system! Never had a bad word to say about it!
You acting is terrrrrrible Amir0x, just terrrrible.
I nominate Vennt and sp0rk for this year's Golden Globes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom