• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Well, assuming there are no tricks being played, the good news is that if a SCEE guy knows about it or has seen it, there's a good chance they're prepping it for a public airing sometime soon. Like E3 probably.

Mindlog said:
I heard this thread contained a face shitting, standing by for pics!
Face shitting? I would go so far as to call it a fat chick face sitting. It's seriously that good, a true thread for the ages.

Vennt said:
Seriously, some of you are dense.

Think carefully as to why I may have been forced to undo my previous actions... come on, you can do it :p

Pen pal had a sniper rifle trained on your location when you received a phone call with explicit instructions on how to "make things right?"

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I think what happened was, someone trust worthy PMed Vennt and corroborated the info, simple as that.

GavinGT

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
But those images dont' prove anything. They came from the TeamIcoGamers blog which has no ties to the actual development team. They just labeled those images as "Ico 3" because they used it has part of their speculation that Team Ico was making a new game.

http://teamicogamers.blogspot.com/

Pen pal gets me banned, unbanned, then banned again?

Seriously, who agrees to be a pen pal unless they're spending time in prison?

What the hell? So it's the real deal?! OMG!!

Cat/bird....what is that, like a Griffin?

WickedLaharl said:
82sj4lf.gif
:lol:lol:lol

Zenith

Banned
if this is because about that other thread with the Ico pics from flickr they don't mean jack. they've got nothing to do with "trico". did someone contact you, Vennt?

Kyoufu

Wheres that psyduck gif, because I'm all kinds of confused. I checked the other flickr thread and saw nothing of ICO3. Vennt, how much did he pay you?

Zenith said:
if this is because about that other thread with the Ico pics from flickr they don't mean jack. they've got nothing to do with "trico". did someone contact you, Vennt?

Cool, nice to know.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Vennt said:
Seriously, some of you are dense.

Think carefully as to why I may have been forced to undo my previous actions... come on, you can do it :p

Were you afraid that your walk across the stream of people you banned from GAF would be long and scary just like this:

980_2.png

?

;).

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
gofreak said:
I think what happened was, someone trust worthy PMed Vennt and corroborated the info, simple as that.

Probably. But hearsay isn't good enough evidence for this to be "confirmed"

Pimpwerx

Hmmm, Vennt is easily the handiest with the banhammer of all the mods. He doesn't seem to check his swing very often. There must be something to this story. Which makes happy in my pants. :) PEACE.

Kinda wish they used SOTC gameplay with some ICO touches instead of the otherway around :p Oh well...

I just hope the Soundtrack is Epic like SOTC one.

Anyway, is this for real or not?

Grayman

Mojovonio said:
I saw Reign Over Me recently, and everything they would call it Shadows of the Colossus, I would want to rip Adam Sandler's teeth out as he sleeps.
People don't always call things by their proper names in conversation. This happens in movies as well. They made it part of characterization instead of pure product placement.

Nolan.

I'm surprised they're fleshing out the connections though, I thought he was going for seperate games in one universe.

ninge

hmm, that pdf analysing the advert seems to completely miss the point when looking at the formulae in section 2 that SOTC character collision when climbing on the collosi is totally sphere based (ie, the player is a sphere and nothing more moving around the complex surface of the collossi) wonder if the guy every read the making of pdf?

Panajev2001a said:
Were you afraid that your walk across the stream of people you banned from GAF would be long and scary just like this:

980_2.png

?

;).
HAha too funny ;) I never read any previews or anything so I was really confused by that part of MGS3

Is it true that you have to walk by every person you killed in the game? < If so no wonder that boss part took me so damn long :p

Jenga

Banned
Couldn't care less about the game honestly. No, what I'm interested in, is the OST. SoTC has one of the greatest OSTs of all time I hope this one is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom