• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentagon official:: There's compelling evidence that we might not be alone

MadAnon

It's funny how people here think Lazar is lying! Yet that fighter pilot who actually chased a ufo believes Lazar.

He's a fighter pilot who saw something and became famous. How exactly his opinion has any weight in Lazars legitimecy? Has he done any kind of research about Lazars claims that go beyond fast moving object that could make impossible manuvers? The things people talked even before Lazar.

Lazars has been all over the place with his story. Going from claiming that the aliens came from Zeta Reticuli to saying that he knows nothing about them because the teams were seperated and worked on different things. He claimed that element 115 can't be synthezized on earth. Turned out to be utter bullshit. How did he know it's even 115? Did he conducted analysis of the atomic structure? He somehow knew it has 115 protons? If he did analysis then how he couldn't tell about which isotope it is to achieve this island of stability? I mean, he claims he worked and even steal some of this element. You see, he tells just enough basic staff to sound like he knows what he's talking about but when asked about details his migraines flare up and he starts to stray away the discussion to parts he managed to make up. It's just enough for simpletons.

Now he resurfaced claiming new bullshit. Claims some of the crafts were excavated. Consistent story my ass.

He can't provide any proof for the simplest claims like his education. But you believe he worked on alien crafts. You can't delete memories of your time in uneversity. You can forget some things but he conveniently forgot everything. And when asked about his education, gets visibly frustrated and trys to redirect the discussion to "aliens and government hiding them is more important than my educational backgroud".

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
He's a fighter pilot who saw something and became famous. How exactly his opinion has any weight in Lazars legitimecy? Has he done any kind of research about Lazars claims that go beyond fast moving object that could make impossible manuvers? The things people talked even before Lazar.
Why don't you watch the Joe Rogan podcast?

Why don't you watch the Joe Rogan podcast?
The first quarter of that is pretty cringey to be honest. Whenever Rogan presses him for details Lazar resorts to "Uhh, this migraine is really affecting me", but then when he's given the freedom to discuss his experiences without any more self-examination, it's like VOILA, no more migraine for the rest of the podcast. It makes his story sounds so rehearsed.

dcll

Banned
I started that podcast with the pilot, pretty amazing what I have heard so far. The bits about the objects coming down from above 80000 feet then dropping to 20000 and hovering for hours. The part about it having no kind of heat signature or exhaust on the cameras and how it just takes off out of the frame at speeds that are simply not within our capacity

Romulus

I started that podcast with the pilot, pretty amazing what I have heard so far. The bits about the objects coming down from above 80000 feet then dropping to 20000 and hovering for hours. The part about it having no kind of heat signature or exhaust on the cameras and how it just takes off out of the frame at speeds that are simply not within our capacity

And keep in mind, we were tracking objects with similar capabilities, on radar, in the 1950s lol. It's in the OP. Not just the US government either, it was happening all over the world.

Here is an interesting thought. What is the one thing that could get all humans to come together?

An external threat.

Or, you could be looking at a new world order type situation using the fear of aliens to take away rights.

Rest assured, the human genre can at times be so disgusting, that even in front of a global menace to it, we could have assholes who try to take advantage of this situation

I'd be safer going with the aliens hahaha

Also, strong " You don't say" feeling from their announcement, like lol, we really need them to confirm we are not alone? Thinking we are the only lifeform around is simply egoistic and limited imho, as far as we know, billions of other lifeforms could exist

Btw, this made me rethink about the story who give me more hype at all: the whole story about the expedition on Moon, then the crew Saw something big and menacing coming out of craters, going then back to Earth, the " stay away from our Moon" and the dozens of dark side of the moon theories make me say wow

Saruhashi

Banned
The first quarter of that is pretty cringey to be honest. Whenever Rogan presses him for details Lazar resorts to "Uhh, this migraine is really affecting me", but then when he's given the freedom to discuss his experiences without any more self-examination, it's like VOILA, no more migraine for the rest of the podcast. It makes his story sounds so rehearsed.

Yeah, I was thoroughly unimpressed by Lazar.
The Netflix documentary was bloody awful.

My take on Lazar is that he is basically a guy who is really into science BUT his career never panned out so he's managed to come up with this whole strange scenario to make a name for himself.

He seems so sketchy on the finer details and I'm just not buying it.
Rogan seemed to go very gentle on him and I have to think that was pre-agreed.

Saruhashi

Banned
Also, strong " You don't say" feeling from their announcement, like lol, we really need them to confirm we are not alone? Thinking we are the only lifeform around is simply egoistic and limited imho, as far as we know, billions of other lifeforms could exist

Btw, this made me rethink about the story who give me more hype at all: the whole story about the expedition on Moon, then the crew Saw something big and menacing coming out of craters, going then back to Earth, the " stay away from our Moon" and the dozens of dark side of the moon theories make me say wow

To be fair, I think there is a big difference between "we are not the only planet with life" and "we are not the only intelligent life" and "other species from other worlds have been coming here".

We reckon that our planet alone has been home to about 5 billion species.
Our planet is about 4.5 billion years old.
The universe is estimated at 13.8 billion years.

On our planet though we are the only thing that has ever been able to build technology that allows us to leave the planet or to at least send technology outside of our own world and off into space. We've only managed that in the last 100 years of our 300,000 years on the planet.

So while you can look at the numbers and determine that there must be something that we would consider to be "life" out there the odds change dramatically when the proposition is "there is something kind of analogous to humans that has been able to locate us and is now either sending some kind of observation technology or even visiting us themselves". That's a very, very, specific thing.

Saruhashi

Banned
If a new breed of chimps was discovered, do you think modern human society would try to "contact" them?

No, we'd set back and observe. We can tell by watching them at a distance they're far inferior to us. There's zero reason to contact them as equals.

And if beings are traveling here from other galaxies, we're in the same boat. We're likely less close to them than chimps and humans considering the logistical hurdles to travel lightyears to Earth.

In the same way modern society would never intrude on a new species of ape, they'll never do the same to us. We might see them in the sky, but we'll likely never understand what they are or their technology. Just like those apes might catch glimpses of scientists' equipment, cameras, laptops etc. We have no idea how they're breaking these laws of physics, which are tracked on radar.

I just hope we never run into the equivalent of poachers, but that's me thinking in a human way outside of the example. Lol

Definitely you would have to assume that a society that was advanced enough to be able to "discover" us would have it's own ethical and moral concerns and controls.

It would be a bit crazy if they had the capability of locating us and then getting here but no ability to observe from a distance.

We have satellites that can take a pretty decent photo from far enough away that you'd never know they were there if you weren't told to look for them.
So I dunno why these aliens would need to be getting up close and personal.

I think at best we could maybe encounter some kind of "robot" like a super advanced version of our Voyager probes.

To be fair, I think there is a big difference between "we are not the only planet with life" and "we are not the only intelligent life" and "other species from other worlds have been coming here".

We reckon that our planet alone has been home to about 5 billion species.
Our planet is about 4.5 billion years old.
The universe is estimated at 13.8 billion years.

On our planet though we are the only thing that has ever been able to build technology that allows us to leave the planet or to at least send technology outside of our own world and off into space. We've only managed that in the last 100 years of our 300,000 years on the planet.

So while you can look at the numbers and determine that there must be something that we would consider to be "life" out there the odds change dramatically when the proposition is "there is something kind of analogous to humans that has been able to locate us and is now either sending some kind of observation technology or even visiting us themselves". That's a very, very, specific thing.

I was talking about intelligent life, imo there are billions of civilizations around, maybe the ones developed enough to make contact with us prefer to not do it, dunno
And there are many rumors about some alien species making contact with Presidents and such
But the ones who have a technology good to travel around with ease, and identify other lifeforms could be less than 100
With the " billions" I was taking account of the ones like us

And judging from what I can see everyday, maybe humanity is still 100-200 or more years far from being mature enough to make contact with other species, the chances to be idiot enough to screw everything are high

Last edited:

Ikutachi

If a new breed of chimps was discovered, do you think modern human society would try to "contact" them?

No, we'd set back and observe. We can tell by watching them at a distance they're far inferior to us. There's zero reason to contact them as equals.

And if beings are traveling here from other galaxies, we're in the same boat. We're likely less close to them than chimps and humans considering the logistical hurdles to travel lightyears to Earth.

In the same way modern society would never intrude on a new species of ape, they'll never do the same to us. We might see them in the sky, but we'll likely never understand what they are or their technology. Just like those apes might catch glimpses of scientists' equipment, cameras, laptops etc. We have no idea how they're breaking these laws of physics, which are tracked on radar.

I just hope we never run into the equivalent of poachers, but that's me thinking in a human way outside of the example. Lol
We have to consider that their planet may have different materials for them to work with that can be to their advantage, and is not necessarily the result of superior intelligence.

Elcid

Banned
I believe there is a phenomenon. I don't think its aliens from another planet. Its more likely inter-dimensional or Dyson Probes (alien AI sent out over the universe).

The other option is that the powers that be are getting the population ready for a false flag alien attack which would mean we have some dark dark times ahead for us.

Area 51 is bullshit misdirection now. You really think that the government would have a secret base on the surface?
I think aliens are just a red herring in the battle for our souls that's currently taking place that most people are naively unaware of. Your false flag option lines up exactly to what I expect.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Lazar obviously has had access to some classified information but otherwise clearly has mental issues and is lying through his teeth. But it doesn't get any more legit than this Fravor fellow. Fascinating episode on the JRE.

Romulus

We have to consider that their planet may have different materials for them to work with that can be to their advantage, and is not necessarily the result of superior intelligence.

Assuming they are aliens, pretty much everyone agrees that they're coming from planets outside our solar system.

That means they've at least figured out near or light speed travel to get here or they could be drones from another world. Either way, that's more than just better materials imo.

The underlying quote that keeps appearing from the Pentagon and the fighter pilot is that they have an understanding of physics that we don't.

But what is the chance that we're more intelligent? Possible I guess. But we share 98% of our dna with chimps. Could they fall somewhere between us and chimps? I just find it difficult to imagine a sub species of human intelligent enough to create anything that could travel lightyears, even probes.
I honestly believe average humans with unlimited education and funds would fail at delivering a manned mission to our own moon and back if that puts things in perspective. Even if you gave them otherworldly materials, I highly doubt it because of the logistics involved.
It takes our very best and years of planning just to fly to a huge rock that we can see plainly in the night sky.

The better materials argument has been made in the past, and I would just have to imagine it to be an incredible situation of near magical findings for them to be dumber than us and create starships or probes that can travel here at ease.

I think that is a very human way of thinking because we have nothing to compare to on earth. But when you really think about the problems that still.plague us as a species, it's pretty pathetic. We get a few great minds every few decades that propel the rest of monkeys forward.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
Did you watch the podcast with the pilot that actually chased a ufo?

Chittagong

Gold Member
It's interesting how Lazar's sketch from 1989 matches the craft in the Gimbal video and how it would rotate and fly with the bottom pointed towards the destination.

It does? I thought Kimbal was a Tic Tac whereas Lazar sketch is a 50s saucer

iu

desertdroog

I saw the Phoenix lights, being that I live in the city (my belief is that it was a secret black-ops aircraft), and was amazed to hear who reported them to Sky Harbor traffic control tower while landing their plane:

I was more amazed at the who than the lights I saw at the time. Perfect person to be a part of that story, IMHO.

Last edited:

Romulus

Why would they fly a black ops craft over a heavily populated city? The idea is to be very secretive, and it's one of the core reason it's made little sense to me. Not saying its impossible but look at how the government handled actual black ops craft previously. That was never a thing before.

desertdroog

Why would they fly a black ops craft over a heavily populated city? The idea is to be very secretive, and it's one of the core reason it's made little sense to me. Not saying its impossible but look at how the government handled actual black ops craft previously. That was never a thing before.
We have any number of military craft flying over our skies daily. We also have a number of manufacturing firms with government contracts as well as military bases in and around the city. Phoenix is a tech hub with Honeywell, Motorola and Lockheed Martin as well as building the Apache Helicopter and various missile manufacturing for air craft and what not.

As to the why would they fly it over a populated city, maybe the intent was to sow disbelief and crazy theories. Maybe a system failed and we saw something we were not supposed to. We may never know or we may see something in a future conflict that points to the tech above the city that one time.

Last edited:

Romulus

We have any number of military craft flying over our skies daily. We also have a number of manufacturing firms with government contracts as well as military bases in and around the city. Phoenix is a tech hub with Honeywell, Motorola and Lockheed Martin as well as building the Apache Helicopter and various missile manufacturing for air craft and what not.

As to the why would they fly it over a populated city, maybe the intent was to sow disbelief and crazy theories. Maybe a system failed and we saw something we were not supposed to. We may never know or we may see something in a future conflict that points to the tech above the city that one time.

Regular military craft fly everywhere, even near cities all the time. I believe that.

Who knows what it was. But based on the size of it, I just have little faith in military black ops programs. If you look at the failures and setbacks of our most advanced craft I just don't understand how something that was, at lower estimates a quarter mile long, most said over a half mile up to a mile wide. Then it was reported zooming through the sky later by hundreds.

Logistically, how do you even build a craft that large that can fly like that? I think people put way to much faith in our capabilities. All you have to do is look at the declassification documents from other black projects to see just how limited they are. We can barely put fighters in the sky on schedule. They start out "advanced" and dont make it to production until 15 years later, and still riddled with problems.

desertdroog

You hear about the failures, as one would expect. You don't hear too much about the successes for the same reason.

I don't care if your belief aligns with the belief of what I saw. I'm not trying to convert anyone, as I'm not sure what it was, and my mind goes to rational explanations before the irrational. The beauty of that for me is sometimes the irrational become rational after human technology advances.

My intent behind my post in this topic was to share a link with the famous private pilot who happened to see it as he was flying at that moment and reported it.

I have friends who witnessed it and we don't see eye to eye on what we think it was, so I don't need to hash it out with strangers who may or may not agree with my opinion. I saw it with my eyes, others read about it in the papers. I'm comfortable with what I think it was, until proven otherwise.

GamingKaiju

Given the amount of stars in our own galaxy and across the universe it would surprise me more that we were alone.

If humans ever do manage to get off this rock we could end up finding the remnants of alien civilisation that was wiped out for one reason or another rather than another life form.

If aliens were able to travel here why would they not reveal themselves? I mean I know we’re a fucked up race that can’t get passed the idea of a persons colour but some alien pussy could go a long way, I know Tesseract Tesseract would be wanting to hit that alien poo-tang first.

Last edited:

Romulus

You hear about the failures, as one would expect. You don't hear too much about the successes for the same reason.

I don't care if your belief aligns with the belief of what I saw. I'm not trying to convert anyone, as I'm not sure what it was, and my mind goes to rational explanations before the irrational. The beauty of that for me is sometimes the irrational become rational after human technology advances.

My intent behind my post in this topic was to share a link with the famous private pilot who happened to see it as he was flying at that moment and reported it.

I have friends who witnessed it and we don't see eye to eye on what we think it was, so I don't need to hash it out with strangers who may or may not agree with my opinion. I saw it with my eyes, others read about it in the papers. I'm comfortable with what I think it was, until proven otherwise.

But we do know of the black projects successes. Thats part of my point. Once you see they're capabilities, it's nothing incredible. They can hide from radar, faster, things like that. We even use them in times of war. Not only that, those black project findings trickle into our best fighters and recon planes which are nothing to brag about compared to 30 years ago with all the problems.

The things we're seeing are incredible and not used in wars.

And I don't understand how your view defaults to rational at all, especially considering the scale of the object. Where would a half mile wide aircraft take off? Ever seen a runway like that? It would be visible from the least advanced satellite in orbit. Okay, maybe it takes off like a harrier? But that's even more incredible. It hovered for an hour then zoomed off. That's absolutely insane. I repeat, that is a magnitude of technical accomplishment that I can't even fathom.

Idk, I just don't think people consider the scale of the challenges involved to make something like that work. I would wager those surface level questions I have are the first time most even consider those things. Maybe it's just easier to label it as super secret human craft to preserve frail human mindset that were so advanced, nothing to worry about etc.
Not saying that's the case with anyone in this thread of course. But I feel people are more at ease with the belief that these no other intelligent beings out there that threaten us. Ignorance is bliss, and maybe I'm the one that's ignorant.

Last edited:
Given the amount of stars in our own galaxy and across the universe it would surprise me more that we were alone.

If humans ever do manage to get off this rock we could end up finding the remnants of alien civilisation that was wiped out for one reason or another rather than another life form.

If aliens were able to travel here why would they not reveal themselves? I mean I know we’re a fucked up race that can’t get passed the idea of a persons colour but some alien pussy could go a long way, I know Tesseract Tesseract would be wanting to hit that alien poo-tang first.
Love this pic
I3XRrju.jpg

MadAnon

There was a second footage shown from a separate encounter showing a saucer shaped craft.

I watched the interview with the David Fravor. And sorry, he doesn't say anything about metallic looking saucers. It was tic tac shaped and when the video you mention was brought up, he talks about some ball covered in some kind of force field. Nothing about saucers. Corbell and Rogan immediately try to bring in Lazar and Fravors agreed about the object turning it's belly to possibly steer. He said nothing about "Lazar is right, it totally looks like his skeches and works like he describes". He says he likes Lazar as a person, mentions some of the Lazar's descriptions but he never says that Lazar is the real deal.

This Fravor actually is legit. He has legit background, his story has some visual proof, it's backed by navy and other witnesses. They saw some unindetified objects but they are not hasty to call them aliens. As Fravors tells his story he goes out of his way without the need to ask to explain a lot of details about the protocols they go through, equipment he works with that was used to track these objects and how it works. Also freely talks about altitudes, distances. That's a person who actually knows his shit. Lazar is exact opposite of this. Corbell had to save Lazar's sorry ass non stop to the point he talked more than Lazar. That whole Barry the lab partner thing sounds like someone who has watched "Breaking Bad" way too much.

Last edited:

Romulus

Love this pic
I3XRrju.jpg

We're basically cosmically blind yet we're arrogant enough to assume we're alone and all those hundreds of billions of planets are desolute or have simple life only.

Seems unfathomable and primitive to think that way.

Didn't most ancient cultures believe they were alone before discovering other continents? And most religions believe we're the center of the universe/incredibly special?

It all points to very cushioning methods to iniate human frailty. Couping mechanisms that deal with the possibility of unknown superiority. Its dismissed to any extreme neccessary.

Ancient Europeans: "I can only see the humans on this continent, that must be all of them. I'm the best."

I remember reading several similar examples like that from different cultures, but the idea of all those planets void of intelligent life seems even more ridiculous. We're literally unable to see other earth like planets in detail, yet the only one we can see produced intelligent life. Lol.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
We're basically cosmically blind yet we're arrogant enough to assume we're alone and all those hundreds of billions of planets are desolute or have simple life only.

Seems unfathomable and primitive to think that way.

Didn't most ancient cultures believe they were alone before discovering other continents? And most religions believe we're the center of the universe/incredibly special?

It all points to very cushioning methods to iniate human frailty. Couping mechanisms that deal with the possibility of unknown superiority. Its dismissed to any extreme neccessary.

Ancient Europeans: "I can only see the humans on this continent, that must be all of them. I'm the best."

I remember reading several similar examples like that from different cultures, but the idea of all those planets void of intelligent life seems even more ridiculous. We're literally unable to see other earth like planets in detail, yet the only one we can see produced intelligent life. Lol.
You never know.

A beach might have a trillion grains of sand. Doensn't mean there is a fleck of gold in there. Maybe there's gold, maybe not.

Romulus

You never know.

A beach might have a trillion grains of sand. Doensn't mean there is a fleck of gold in there. Maybe there's gold, maybe not.

I think that's a bad analogy, but I know what you're saying.

Literally of all the billions of Earth like planets, the only one we can see up close produced intelligent life. That's extremely telling imo.

Last edited:

desertdroog

But we do know of the black projects successes. Thats part of my point. Once you see they're capabilities, it's nothing incredible. They can hide from radar, faster, things like that. We even use them in times of war. Not only that, those black project findings trickle into our best fighters and recon planes which are nothing to brag about compared to 30 years ago with all the problems.

The things we're seeing are incredible and not used in wars.

And I don't understand how your view defaults to rational at all, especially considering the scale of the object. Where would a half mile wide aircraft take off? Ever seen a runway like that? It would be visible from the least advanced satellite in orbit. Okay, maybe it takes off like a harrier? But that's even more incredible. It hovered for an hour then zoomed off. That's absolutely insane. I repeat, that is a magnitude of technical accomplishment that I can't even fathom.

Idk, I just don't think people consider the scale of the challenges involved to make something like that work. I would wager those surface level questions I have are the first time most even consider those things. Maybe it's just easier to label it as super secret human craft to preserve frail human mindset that were so advanced, nothing to worry about etc.
Not saying that's the case with anyone in this thread of course. But I feel people are more at ease with the belief that these no other intelligent beings out there that threaten us. Ignorance is bliss, and maybe I'm the one that's ignorant.
Did you see the Phoenix lights in person?

Tesseract

Banned

wait what

i mean i probably would smash some alien pussy for science, but why you do dis 2 me

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Thank you for the fascinating conversation everybody. I love stuff like this, and you’ve made my dinner reading a lot more fun!

Just to add something, let’s just assume that most of these encounters are real for a second — I find it fascinating that no contact (that we’re aware of), has been made, for well over fifty years. Even the old explorers of the Americas couldn’t keep it in their pants, immediately making contact and settling, which is pretty typical for any exploration missions.

That to me, points to a highly sophisticated, peaceful intelligence that doesn’t want to interfere too much with natural development, or get involved, just seeking to gather knowledge and keep updated on how civilization is evolving.

desertdroog

No, but i've seen video, and i've listened to many accounts on them, including the governor, who saw at close proximity. Did you see it up close?
I saw it from the Squaw Peak park area. I am amused that you are attempting to debate something that friends with me who witnessed, haven't successfully done.

Romulus

I saw it from the Squaw Peak park area. I am amused that you are attempting to debate something that friends with me who witnessed, haven't successfully done.

There's really no debate though between you and I.

I've explained my opinion in detail and you just keep saying that you saw something. and you think it was created by humans. That's completely fine, but you haven't made a single counterpoint since your initial statement,. You just keep coming back to say that you saw it, and I didn't. And that somehow that makes me like your friends. I don't care that you're unconvinced, I just like bouncing off my points., but it's more fun when you engage in the healthy conversation though. You're not wrong for having an opinion, but I wanted to know why you have that opinion, specifically from an educated standpoint. Cheers, I won't waste any more of your time.

desertdroog

There's really no debate though between you and I.

I've explained my opinion in detail and you just keep saying that you saw something. and you think it was created by humans. That's completely fine, but you haven't made a single counterpoint since your initial statement,. You just keep coming back to say that you saw it, and I didn't. And that somehow that makes me like your friends. I don't care that you're unconvinced, I just like bouncing off my points., but it's more fun when you engage in the healthy conversation though. You're not wrong for having an opinion, but I wanted to know why you have that opinion, specifically from an educated standpoint. Cheers, I won't waste any more of your time.
You got it.

I will point out that the eyewitness reports on the Phoenix lights are notoriously unreliable and here is how I can prove it.

You said:
...I just don't understand how something that was, at lower estimates a quarter mile long, most said over a half mile up to a mile wide. Then it was reported zooming through the sky later by hundreds.

Some reports say it was two blocks long, others say it was a football field, and yet some say it was about the size of a commercial jet. All four (including your half mile description on the high end) drastically different sizes by any measure. All unreliable as well, since no one can agree and yet, all saw the same thing.

There is more to it than that, but as I have repeated, my friends who saw it with me do not agree with what we saw. I chalk it up that they were so amazed that they couldn't keep their own description straight as days went on; I have known them for a while and one or two can be quite the story tellers if you lend an ear.

I wanted to post the video of Kurt Russell, and please note I am not saying you are wrong (as I don't care what you believe), but pointing out that my opinion is something you don't want to consider. It is ok, it was never my intent to prove one way or another, just offer up an anecdote in a thread that was related to UFO's in the modern age.

Last edited:

Romulus

You got it.

I will point out that the eyewitness reports on the Phoenix lights are notoriously unreliable and here is how I can prove it.

You said:

Some reports say it was two blocks long, others say it was a football field, and yet some say it was about the size of a commercial jet. All four (including your half mile description on the high end) drastically different sizes by any measure. All unreliable as well, since no one can agree and yet, all saw the same thing.

There is more to it than that, but as I have repeated, my friends who saw it with me do not agree with what we saw. I chalk it up that they were so amazed that they couldn't keep their own description straight as days went on; I have known them for a while and one or two can be quite the story tellers if you lend an ear.

I wanted to post the video of Kurt Russell, and please note I am not saying you are wrong (as I don't care what you believe), but pointing out that my opinion is something you don't want to consider. It is ok, it was never my intent to prove one way or another, just offer up an anecdote in a thread that was related to UFO's in the modern age.

The issue I have with those really low figures in the report is the video. You can see in the video that it's absolutely massive. For a large jet, its too far away to occupy that much space. It would need to be camera tricks to convince me that the lights were arranged at anything less than a quarter-mile.

Another problem is it seems the majority describe it near a mile.

Thousands of witnesses throughout Arizona also reported a silent, mile wide V or boomerang shaped craft with varying numbers of huge orbs.

Are there any reports that say thousands reported it under that size? Even hundreds? I was underestimating it seems.

Last edited:

Romulus

This has no bearing on the actual fact, but this is an interesting image on how one group of witnesses compared it to a jet.

Picture8.jpg

Top Bottom