• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People that like chunky peanut butter are assholes. There I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taco543

That's right. Fuck chunky peanut butter. It's terrible. You spread it on bread only to tear your bread apart, much like your humanity when you decided to buy that awful shit. I mean really you go to take a bite of a beautiful PB&J only to find instead of creamy honey infused peanut buttery goodness it's shit, shit filled with fucking pebbles of peanuts. The texture too, it doesn't have the same wonderfully creamy and smooth texture as NORMAL peanut butter, it's just fucking lumpy and it looks like someone took a fat shit after eating nothing but peanuts for a month and a half. Most of the people that eat chunky peanut butter are assholes too, what kind of monster can bare that sort of torture? What kind of MASOCHIST loves this awful bread destroying garbage? If I'm ever at the grocery store and I see someone even reach for the chunky peanut butter I'm going to give em the dead eye. I'm going to give them the look of just disdain, and I'm going to hope that one of those peanuts in there doesn't get digested right and it hurts their butt when they poop it out. You know what im OK with peanuts I like them, they're fine, I like payday bars, they're pretty meh, but chunky peanut butter is fecal matter and if you consume it, you're eating poop.

It's awful and you should feel awful for eating it. I'm at a boiling point, this has been on my mind for too long, we need to draw a line in the sand. Say NO to chunky peanut butter, and say YES to actually good PB&J sandwiches.

SAY YES TO THIS!

peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwich_0.jpg

SAY NO TO THIS!

peanut-butter-jelly-sandwich-being-prepared-61238065.jpg

Redd

Peanut butter is pretty bad in itself. Step your game up OP and get some cashew butter. It contains real nuts for one thing and tastes wayyyy better.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Creamy peanut butter is for children.

Akahige

I'm confused by the picture. Why put peanut butter on both sides then jelly on top the peanut butter? What kind of asshole does that?

Sojgat

Why not just tell your mommy what you prefer before she packs your kindy lunchbox?

All peanut butter is shit anyway.

That creamy shit is unnatural. You do know they add a lot of soybean oil to give it that texture, do you? Enjoy your man boobs and beetus

I won't pretend I understand people who like chunky peanut butter. I don't know what their lives are like, or what their hardships are.

But I know they like sandwiches.

That makes them alright in my book.

therapist

theyre both good but for a pb+j sammich , you do need creamy

why does this get you so riled up?

also what kind of bread are you using that crunchy pb ruins it ? lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Truth. Same with unfrosted pop-tarts. You can eat them, but I'll judge the hell out of you for it.

bryehn

The fuck?

I prefer creamy (unsalted/unsweetened), but crunchy peanut butter is alright.

I do eat a lot of nuts (cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.) though, so I'm used to the texture/chewing aspect. I could see how that might turn people off.

Suck on it OP

tYZBE81iE_1m0UbHoKtP-7n0IVm9cDUyEAnDIhzFVvyiTSEQgU5mK271w3zIpc4UOWh3RZvB9i5eXwb2JtjWBVOPpXM0A_PyR4BXYW274y9Xx5XxkIwqOfwdJ83j_91tfvWfE_qBc5jTxG7-RxuiYmbzWoYPn4wElujOS8p5s1IVG7CXIUZH46MJUDMexOkoUiVuptdBKSHPXfXp83VFf7a48I39iDLy9XNy3j_Pps4f_Fj80KfuRdFd2XvnbtDOiYCaIJS6qgmiNXGtEcG5F4KmuJoi2DXiLpuoIB3TjYfVne3kgsvEfujrwHWBjRqO7sn7Bm7tMbPeP4Bf3NcZmZF57wN7I6E4mg9ZreImvPvOFDtZjqk3OCyou4qkqnWdVn8MuUtg55PnYjCEDSFioF10n1I_SSmekPjYUc6LGZQLv1aidugOUHZburp2KCmo1iRPDqaLH4oafmpoZkyUbgftgIOpW1G6xAJnjJLnL02ZisvpQt-vQzJyINFNskSHwklMg5MykFYT_J_Sjmx1yuZ-_7_yO81PQB7Eui8TFrKocCPVOuBSMFGU4p1StmwdQu-Wzrrflww7qabaf0iAOU8TS3KxFxWR=w600

Sanitarium? Peanut butter for the insane?

Hypron

Yo can I just barge in here and say that that brand of peanut butter is the shit? I love it. Best I've ever had.

You and me both. It's so damn good.

I'm waiting for one of those fucking peanuts to destroy your WORLD!!!!
colon, to destroy your colon.

Ironic coming from a guy with a Mexican food username :p

are you putting peanut butter on rye bread?

The label says it's a "4 seeds loaf". It's my first time buying one actually haha. It's pretty good though (way better than white bread).

The Beard

Super Chunk all day long. What kind of weak ass bread are you using if you're ripping the bread apart trying to apply chunky PB? Wonder Bread? Or do you refrigerate your PB like an asshole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom