• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People who eat pizza with their hands are savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
The hell does Ireland know from pizza? The hell is an Irishman doing advocating utensils? You shame our great people, sir.

I never fold a slice. I eat mine flat.

This can be impossible depending on where you get pizza.

cornershop-cafe-026.jpg

Valkrai

I don't mind endulging the pizza snobs by eating with a knife and fork when I travel to Europe or go to some kind of really fancy pizza place here in the US, but anywhere else and I use my hands like a man. Eating pizza with utensils in most places is the epitome of trying too hard to be civilized.

You are a god damn heathen.

I do it too sometimes, if the crust has no taste or anything to it. It's like eating cardboard.

waxer

What about people with no knifes and forks. Do you have a thing against cultures with chopsticks for example.

highrider

Banned
Op ain't wrong. You get a perfect cheese/topping/crust and sauce ratio on the upper bites before hitting the edges, depends on the pizza, but anything thin for sure.

That being said, I eat it with my hands on the go, but I would always prefer knife and fork. Hand eaters aren't savages, just people who need to wash their hands after they eat. I prefer to be clean, find grease and stuff on my hands annoying.

I always imagined people who eat pizza with a knife and fork are those rich snobs who wear top hats and complain about the filthy lower classes. Then again, that's probably because there was practically a scandal when Donald Trump did it.

I wish pizza was never invented.

I'm expecting you to be visited to by an angel named Clarence, or a cartoon pizza slice named Pepperony or something.

I eat with my hands.

And I like it.

Its good.

Eating Pizza with a spoon/fork sounds impossible. It sounds like it'd be easier to beat Demon's Souls than to eat with those things. Hands FTW.

#TeamHands

draetenth

I eat everything with a knife and fork when I can. It might be because I wear hearings, but I've always hated getting my hands dirty. I just don't want to risk ruining them by touching them with a dirty hand.

Ian

I actually eat pizza with a knife and fork. I hate greasy fingers :-(

My girlfriend thinks I'm weird, but at least I know I'm not alone now.

To state the obvious: depends on the pizza.

NY slice? Fast food pizza? Sure, use your hands.

Napolitan pizza? U gon use fork and knife, son.

Loaded pizza? Good luck trying to fold that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom