• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrhvOc7.gif

Sober

It's on tonight! AHHHHHH

The Perfect Mark
The Machine gives Finch and Reese the Number of a hypnotherapist who is using his craft for personal gain. Meanwhile, Carter gets a lead on an antiquities dealer who could give her the means to bring down HR.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Will HR finally be found out.

I expect something to go wrong, like the Rookie dying.

Tamanon

Banned
So, this is the second number directly connected to HR. I guess the Machine sees something to do with them as a threat.

LOL Hayden got screwed. Love it.

Lonestar

kind of pushing it having the GF being a Con on a Con on a Con.

HR Ist be Nein Found.

Knew there'd be a cost, but at least Turney is gone. Shame Lasky got it at about the same time he figured which side to be on.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tamanon

Banned
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII at the preview. 3 episode event. DON'T BE WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!!!!!

Lonestar

They even gave a name to the event. Didn't do that for the previous Multi episode arcs (John in Prison, Harold kidnapped, Chase for the Machine)

Lonestar

oh hey, Bear has a twitter account. @BearDeHond

Be Warned, he only types in dutch.

Man this episode was good. It's impossible how this show continues to string together great episode after great episode.

Didn't get to see the preview though, but the reactions in here have me hyped.

RS4-

lol Fusco with the Dragon Tattoo line.

Finally had some time to watch the last 2 eps, so good. Like usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08auxJuyNqA

Be warned, major spoilers. Keep preview talk in spoilers.
My bets would be
Carter as she has taken on a huge role and been getting risky also we saw Fusko all beat up and crying which may mean he barely makes it and Carter dies. That'd be the most likely to me although they'd be killing off their only black character (and my favorite character). Fusko seems the obvious choice as his role has been diminished to nothing and its hard for him to fit. However usual show writing 101 is that if a character is about to leave the show they get an unusual amount of ST/attention around them before they pass. I don't see a show having the balls to kill a character like Harold or Reese. However in a strange way if they were feeling ballsy they could do Harold but I feel that runs risk of destroying the show as a huge appeal of the show has been Reese/Finch dynamic. I dont see Shaw dying as shes just been starting to develop itd seem a waste

Wiktor

Damn..PoI is firing on all cylinders. I thought they would ease up for an pure procedural episode or two..but nope.

Rookie :( I can't believe they made me feel bad about his death.

And jeez at Reese with a chair :D

hanzo

Banned
Show has jumped the shark. Gf was conning con man? How would she know all this? Came out of left field.

Wiktor

Show has jumped the shark. Gf was conning con man? How would she know all this? Came out of left field.

She cloned his phone? That's who was listening to his conversation. The seeds were planted for this reveal pretty early. Midway through the ep it was clear HR wasn't the one listening on his clalls.
And as a girlfriend she would have very easy time accessing his computer.

Fucking... escalation.

batman_begins-02hr09min50sec-1.jpg

Ah man, what an episode!

"Dragon Tattoo!"

A con within a con within a con! Conception!

Poor Lasky :(

Alonzo Quinn exposed!

Carter reaching full motherfucking badass potential!

Ah man, poor Lasky.

Really, really liked this episode. And the next three episodes... holy fuck, shit has escalated! Didn't see Cole Phelps getting screwed over at the end, but laughed my ass off when it happened. Turney's dead! The Root bookends were fairly extraneous, but more sexy Acker's cool with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08auxJuyNqA

Be warned, major spoilers. Keep preview talk in spoilers.

0258_mm8k.gif

Holy. Fuck. Next episode is gonna make me fucking cry.

I bet nobody dies. It'll be a metaphoric fall from grace.

Fumoffu

Neo Member
What an episode!!! :)

Did anyone notice the new music? Love it!

The next 3 episodes are going to be hectic! I really hope it's just some metaphorical thing, not Fusco :(

Lonestar

1.9 11.67 million, up against another 2 hour Voice.

TVRatings called it "Steady" so maybe they'll get an up to 2.0

The 2 NCIS's were down as well, below 3.0. NCIS still beat out Shield, who had another low of 2.5

hanzo

Banned
I was guessing that the black kid or gf would scam him. It was setup that way. It has happened before on this show. Laskey redeemed himself. That's ken cosgrove right? His acting was a bit spotty on some parts.

woah that was an fun episode
love that Fusco save Carter ass
and yay that stool to the face to that one guy was great and love his redemption moment when he shot that annoying face rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom