• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |S2 OT| Not For The Weak-Kneed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

Will definitely keep watching.

I was up to date for a long time but stopped watching at Pi-R for some reason. Back into it and now I remember why I loved the show so much.

Glad to hear it's coming back. So good.

I guess she did accept Harold's number which is good.

edit: finished the season and wow that was good. Kinda makes me want to re watch the previous batman-esque season finale. I've changed my mind about Shaw. She's pretty awesome.

Fusco and Carter but stick around until the end of the show. Won't be anywhere as good without them. Root pls. So hot but so crazy. Machine gone wild. Pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season.

Halfway through Season 2, I have a very bad hunch the following will happen:

Harold wants to destroy the machine himself, but he can't do it as the machine won't allow him to do so, and will just call a hit on him as a "relative" suspect. Its one of the reasons why he let Root take him. Its one of the reasons why Kara wants to destroy it (i.e. the man in charge of setting her up, and now wants to get it destroyed by her), and is one of the reason why he wants John to become the contingency instead.

Just a thought. My own evil fanfic in my mind lol. Great show so far!! :D :D :D

Rewatching Ep 2 of Person of Interest season 2 and I realized that the librarian is granny from The Americans and young Cody Grayson is Beeman's son (from the Americans as well).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My Sister and Brother-in-Law visited for Memorial Day Weekend. What we did?

Marathon-ed Season 2.

Might have made a dent into Mom's TV watching (all she watches is NCIS and CSI, and is generally ignorant towards good TV).

Nobility

Banned
Person of Interest: Season 2 on Blu Ray September 3rd.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=11347

Bonus Features said:
68205_front.jpg

Person of Interest: The Complete Second Season features all 22 Season Two episodes, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track, DVD and UltraViolet copies of the season, and the following extras:

View From the Machine: 24 Hours Behind Person of Interest
Audio Commentary for Episode 222 (Season Finale)
Gag Reel

Nobility

Banned
I still need to get S1, been borrowing my friend's copy.

I don't want to pay $50 when it had been on sale for $25 at Future Shop earlier this year.

Wiktor

Why did carter save mafia guy? I like the actors on this show.

Because Elias is honorable. Sure, he's a mobster, but he has rules and can be reasoned with. From time to time he can be even convinced to help the good guys.

If he's dead the much much worse HR and russian mob takes over. So it's bassicaly choosing lesser evil.

Any good way to catch up on Season 2? I'm watching Season 1 currently (thanks to the $20 blu-ray deal on Amazon), so when I finish - I'd like to watch Season 2 before the next season starts. Looks like Season 2 Blu-ray is a little on the expensive side for me and I don't see any legitimate CBS online/cable box on-demand of Season 2.

Sober

Any good way to catch up on Season 2? I'm watching Season 1 currently (thanks to the $20 blu-ray deal on Amazon), so when I finish - I'd like to watch Season 2 before the next season starts. Looks like Season 2 Blu-ray is a little on the expensive side for me and I don't see any legitimate CBS online/cable box on-demand of Season 2.
No there isn't which is hilarious and stupid because this is pretty much CBS's top drama.

so.... who knew this was a reality show and not scripted? *runs from NSA* ;)
Jap was thinking of this topic today, really really insane NSA is just like the show.

Even their rational about just targeting the "bad guys" and the rest of the people are irrelevant etc.

Its basically PoI real life edition

Jap was thinking of this topic today, really really insane NSA is just like the show.

Even their rational about just targeting the "bad guys" and the rest of the people are irrelevant etc.

Its basically PoI real life edition

Which is sufficiently terrifying, cause unlike POI where we have a Machine that has ultimately, mostly perfect information in real life, we have humans with all their flaws and beliefs and paranoia and doubts, etc.

Rekubot

Finished season 2 today. What a ride!

The only thing I don't like about this show is the frequency of people getting saved in the nick of time from being shot in the head. The music ramps up and then... oh somebody conveniently arrived in time to shoot the attacker in the knee/shoulder/whatever. Completely kills all tension but I think with this kind of show it's something that I'll just have to get used to, like Doctor Who always ending in some dumb deus ex machina even if the rest of the episode was a good watch.

Finished season 2 today. What a ride!

The only thing I don't like about this show is the frequency of people getting saved in the nick of time from being shot in the head. The music ramps up and then... oh somebody conveniently arrived in time to shoot the attacker in the knee/shoulder/whatever. Completely kills all tension but I think with this kind of show it's something that I'll just have to get used to, like Doctor Who always ending in some dumb deus ex machina even if the rest of the episode was a good watch.

I think there were a couple of occasions where that was flipped on its head, like when John had to save the mob hitman who still ended up dying in a shootout at the end (and that episode ends with John on the assassin's doorstep) and when John arrives too late to prevent the doctor from being poisoned before they seek revenge together on the poisoner.

Lonestar

I think there were a couple of occasions where that was flipped on its head, like when John had to save the mob hitman who still ended up dying in a shootout at the end (and that episode ends with John on the assassin's doorstep) and when John arrives too late to prevent the doctor from being poisoned before they seek revenge together on the poisoner.

There's also the Serial Killer episode. The POI were all dead before their numbers were given.

Lonestar

My hope is that PC is also a day 1 release. Else, I hope PS4 comes out at about the same time the game comes out. Also hope the early version on Fallon is cleaned up in the last few months of development.

Kikarian

I've started watching Season 1, currently on EP. 15. I've been watching it non-stop. It's such a great show. I just wish each episode wasn't always a new case.

Ducarmel

I've started watching Season 1, currently on EP. 15. I've been watching it non-stop. It's such a great show. I just wish each episode wasn't always a new case.

Your close to the end if I remember correctly they start putting everything together. HR and Elias gang conclude their story arc for the season and they finally reveal the mystery person that Finch discovered was maneuvering behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom