• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |S2 OT| Not For The Weak-Kneed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
i5Xadya8tEY2X.gif

In case anyone didn't know, during the PS4 conference, they blacked out the room at the same time as the game. Just a nice little touch for that audience.

Lonestar

http://vimeo.com/68424277

Might as well link the video of the moment

Another neat touch, that I hope is in the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kPYgXvgS6Ww#t=361s

When someone outside of your game wants to message you, it's not showing up as just a text line on your HUD. It's showing up on video billboards. "That was close" and "later" pop up on the boards.

You can even see the "Well Done" on this billboard (different playthrough writing something different)

Tamanon

Banned
So I'm almost done catching up with the first season.

Harold has an insane amount of information at his fingertips instantly, so why do they need Detective Carter any time there's a license plate to look up?

Nobility

Banned
So I'm almost done catching up with the first season.

Harold has an insane amount of information at his fingertips instantly, so why do they need Detective Carter any time there's a license plate to look up?

I think Harold said a few times in S1 that everything is easy to get when you have authorized access.

It's most likely that Finch can save time focusing on other areas if Carter finds the information for him. Also, it helps to build trust in their relationship.

Lonestar

I think Harold said a few times in S1 that everything is easy to get when you have authorized access.

It's most likely that Finch can save time focusing on other areas if Carter finds the information for him. Also, it helps to build trust in their relationship.

Think there was a moment or time, where he didn't have unfettered access to Police data. Mostly the hard file data, not the digital stuff.

Tamanon

Banned
Aight that makes more sense, it always just struck me as funny how quickly he pulled up any information versus waiting for the ID on a tag.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, knowing the characters of the second season makes the first season finale weird. Although I guess the Yellow squares around Root would've been obvious too.

Good news is the fiance is now completely in on the show, asking when we can buy Season 2.

Lonestar

Man, knowing the characters of the second season makes the first season finale weird. Although I guess the Yellow squares around Root would've been obvious too.

Good news is the fiance is now completely in on the show, asking when we can buy Season 2.

yeah, at the time of the S1 Finale, I might have slightly noticed the Yellow Box, but I still didn't put it together until afterwards.

Sometimes the show might be a little sloppy on the "boxes", they are usually pretty consistent, on something that I imagine is a time consuming process. It's a whole other level of continuity checking by the show runners.

Lonestar

Speaking of Batman/POI crossovers, anyone realize that Watch_Dogs, with it's car driving, gadgets, and Chicago based city, can result in Batman Begins/TDK reenactments in Watch_Dog Chicago (Wacker Drive FTW)

Lonestar

I hope to one day get a scene like this in Person of Interest:

thepitprisonbatman.jpg

How? In a way that makes sense? Someone will figure it out.

Final Season, The Machine is Rampant and is minutes away from kickstarting the apocalypse, and only Reese can stop it, by climbing the only accessable entrance to the Core, a 100 foot vertical surface/tube.

You can add to the drama, by having Reese bleeding from a wound, and won't survive, or have little chance of survival, if he climbs. But it's the fate of the world, of course he'll climb.

added more to my post, as I was mentally writing more plot. I swear, I don't do fanfiction. You can't prove it make me.

I saw that you added more, but my response remains the same.

Come on, Lonestar, tell me more. You know you want to. You feel it in your bones. Spin the tale. Tell us a story.

Nobility

Banned
Finally, some developments for season 3!

WB has just released the video shown today at their Person of Interest panel from Comic-Con.

LIKELY SPOILERS!

The video contains plot heavy scenes from S1 and S2.

WARNING - There are at least 3 scenes from S3 in the video!

You have been warned. The video link is in the spoiler tag

For those of you who do not want to have any possible hints to what S3 will focus on but want to know my opinion, I will present it in gif form:

cupWhC0.gif

I think I know exactly what the machine wants from Root...I will probably explain it when the S3 thread comes in September. But, essentially, the gif shown above is a good indicator of my feelings right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom