• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |S2 OT| Not For The Weak-Kneed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Jesus CBS, region locking Youtube videos now too :/

It's like they don't give a shit that they actually have viewers who live outside of the US :O

If I remember correctly, Jim didn't speak a lot at last year's panel as well.

That's Jim for you. Has that Daniel Day Lewis vibe, of not wanting to deal with public events, except for his church stuff.

Why even drag him around to these things.

Jesus CBS, region locking Youtube videos now too :/

It's like they don't give a shit that they actually have viewers who live outside of the US :O

It's lame. There are alternate sites with the videos though.

Ducarmel

So, how about a photo from the set courtesy of twitter?

Spoilers!

iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

I would love to see an episode where all the ladies are in the room at the same time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gonna be a great September.

College Football is back
GTA V comes out
Person of Interest is back

(and other things, but those 3 are key)

Pretty sure NotTheGuyYouKill will do it, think he did Seasons 1 & 2

TripOpt55

I recently caught up on this show. Will have to dig back through the thread for impressions. Good show. Really loved the tail end of S2 from Relevance onward. I'm not sure what it says about my feelings on the show in general that Relevance is probably my favorite episode, but it was pretty awesome. Anyway, now that I'm caught up I'm pretty excited for the new season. Should be fun to discuss week to week.

Sober

I fucking love Amazon Canada. Free saver shipping, ordered on Monday, season 2 just showed up on my front step today, just like that.

edit: awww yeah Fusco is on the inner case

I fucking love Amazon Canada. Free saver shipping, ordered on Monday, season 2 just showed up on my front step today, just like that.

edit: awww yeah Fusco is on the inner case

Same here! I walked into my house at noon and I had a huge box of stuff I ordered including PoI Season 2 sitting on my sofa. Love Amazon. Free saver shipping and all.

Nobility

Banned
We are back next Tuesday!

When is the S3 thread going up?

Finishing my S2 re-watch by the end of the week, need to build up the hype.

The_Dude

Just got my US blu-ray of season 2, which I'm happy to report is region free like the first. Won't even bother watching season 3 on Australian TV given how badly the first two seasons were treated - I think they got about half way through season 2 but I stopped trying to follow when they would randomly put on episodes and take breaks for no apparent reason.

Sober

Holy fuck, next Tuesday!? That came up fast!

I think Sober will do the OT this year, so he'll be putting it up.
Yep, just finished my S2 rewatch today as well. Can't promise Tuesday this week for the OT to be up right away, but should show up soon, just need to collect my thoughts. NTGYK, if you have any relevant (har har) information you'd like to see in the OT or had prepared just PM me.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yep, just finished my S2 rewatch today as well. Can't promise Tuesday this week for the OT to be up right away, but should show up soon, just need to collect my thoughts. NTGYK, if you have any relevant (har har) information you'd like to see in the OT or had prepared just PM me.

get some gif's, character paragraphs, story premis, use a punchy title, involving a meme-like premise involving something from the show (Bear, Knees, Guys thrown through windows, Femme Fatales) and throw in some space for future content/episode titles.

But title is the most important.

Time for more Fusco and Bear!

zAYZyFF.gif

Aw yeah.

Well...

get some gif's, character paragraphs, story premis, use a punchy title, involving a meme-like premise involving something from the show (Bear, Knees, Guys thrown through windows, Femme Fatales) and throw in some space for future content/episode titles.

But title is the most important.

I think we're good to go. Hahaha.

Person of Interest |S3 OT| We Are Being Watched

Sober

Wall of text OT coming soon to a thread near you, will probably get some images up tomorrow and then bam, all over your faces.

^^ I might actually have to change the tagline to that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom