• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 announced for PS3, winter 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting in epic thread.

I love that off the bat that it looks like the serious is diving back into its dark roots. Persona game set in a prison? Adult cast again?

Trailer was very macabre.

_woLf

bg_visual.jpg

Dunno about you guys, but that looks like a classroom to me.

Also, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Foxix Von

Now that's what I'm talking about.

My body was so not ready for this news. Atlus you fucking master trolls. I was convinced we weren't getting P5. ;_; I'm so happy.

Judging by the promo it looks like it could be taking a darker tone. I'm so excited. SO EXCITED.

daveo42

Banned
So if it comes out in about a year, that means we should be getting more news soon right? Maybe something more than just a teaser? Oh I want one so bad before the end of this year.

CrazyDude

I called it in the community thread.

PersonaTeaser.jpg

Next persona will be set in prisons. The boxes represent the feeling of being boxed in a prison cell. The city represents all the cities you are being transferred to. Each prison will have it's own dungeon attached to it. You create social links with other prisoners and even the warden! There will still be studying like past persona game, you are enrolled in free education within the prison. Clubs will now be replaced with prison activities, such as working, bribing police to smuggle items in, knitting, and license plate manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom