• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Will Be At E3 2016

Pachael

as opposed to no-one's stage, the more likely scenario

This year, Sega does have a number of things to show so I have some hope for a stage though it's more likely they'll organise it off a pickup truck behind E3 or sth.

Other than P5, there's the Sonic 25th game(s), Total War(hammer), Dawn of War III at the very least. Maybe the new Valkyria and more Yakuza (0, 6) info too.

marmoka

Banned
So hyped right now!!

Let's make a poll. What will to Europe first:
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
  • Persona 5
  • Neither of them. Forget about them. Move on with your fucking lifes.

Nekomaru

Neo Member
CfL4MYz

Tratorn

It'll be June 14th in Japan by the time Sony's conference starts on the 13th in the US.

Actually June 14th will be the day of Sony's conference in Japan (Japan is almost a day ahead of LA).

ninja'd

That's a Japanese site, and Sony's press conference takes place late at night in NA, so it'll be the 14th in Japan when Sony's presser happens.

Right, didn't think about that. :)
It's not that common for devs to direct their japanese audience to E3.

This is probably why Sony is comfy giving its First party studios plenty of breathing room

Third party JP is KILLING it

Why even get in the way?

Logash

The fact that they are promoting it in their Japanese site says to me that there is gonna be some significant info at E3. A US date would be so welcome.

Logash

This is probably why Sony is comfy giving its First party studios plenty of breathing room

Third party JP is KILLING it

Why even get in the way?

Dude, with FFXV, The Last Guardian, and possible P5, I don't think I will have time for anything else anyway.

Cowgirl > Kung-Fu Girl > Crunchyroll and Chill glasses > whiny blond girl who berates the comedy relief character for his perverted antics

If this is getting a big spotlight on Sony's stage, it makes me believe even more that it'll be out in 2016 in NA. That's the biggest E3 audience.

Logash

So far, there is clear frontrunner:

IoemBEj.jpg

That's probably because her designs shows her character traits more than the others. Just by looking at her I can make some guess to what she's all about and some may be on point. The other designs are more subtle so I can't really see where they will be going with them

Dude, with FFXV, The Last Guardian, and possible P5, I don't think I will have time for anything else anyway.

Its ridiculous

and thats just the tip of the iceberg for 3rd party support on PS4

They literally just need their ecosystem to be a beacon

Cornbread78

That's probably because her designs shows her character traits more than the others. Just by looking at her I can make some guess to what she's all about and some may be on point. The other designs are more subtle so I can't really see where they will be going with them

Very true. Her personality was definitely highlighted much more in this PV than the others. Blond twin tails and the others were not shown with any personality as of yet.

kind of depressing that the trailer is so rich with cool shit and all certain people can find to talk about is "best girl!!!"

While there are some who are here just to talk about women, I think the greater reason is that they revealed new main characters today and people are talking about them because they are new main characters.

You are correct that there's a lot of cool shit there though.

Top Bottom