• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Will Be At E3 2016

While there are some who are here just to talk about women, I think the greater reason is that they revealed new main characters today and people are talking about them because they are new main characters.

You are correct that there's a lot of cool shit there though.

No, I made sure to make sure I wasn't over-reacting, because obviously the characters are definitely a major talking point. I really like the martial artist, for example! That's a good character design! And the French girl has a great flair to her as well, that "adieu" animation is hilarious.

But you know what I mean.

That's probably because her designs shows her character traits more than the others. Just by looking at her I can make some guess to what she's all about and some may be on point. The other designs are more subtle so I can't really see where they will be going with them
So she is a hipster?

No, I made sure to make sure I wasn't over-reacting, because obviously the characters are definitely a major talking point. I really like the martial artist, for example! That's a good character design! And the French girl has a great flair to her as well, that "adieu" animation is hilarious.

But you know what I mean.

If only they showed more sexy menus.

Thoraxes

I was wondering what the gender balance for the final cast was gonna be, considering we had known about 3 males and 1 female for what felt like forever.

The unveiling of 3 new female main cast members and 1 male character (though he's still kinda hidden/unknownish), was awesome.

Cornbread78

kind of depressing that the trailer is so rich with cool shit and all certain people can find to talk about is "best girl!!!"

Please, the game itself looks amazing. We'll go over best guy (bro), best villain, best enemies best skills, best dungeons, best weapons.

I mean, the style is amazing,
5U4cuxN.gif

But Persona is heavily focused on the characters, their personalities and is focused around those relationships. What do you expect what the Social Links are what separate the game from everything else on the market?

90yqeXP.gif

BTW, blond twin tails in the background has a cute design here as well.

I was wondering what the gender balance for the final cast was gonna be, considering we had known about 3 males and 1 female for what felt like forever.

The unveiling of 3 new female main cast members and 1 male character (though he's still kinda hidden/unknownish), was awesome.

They've always did say they were keeping a lot of the game under wraps.

Galang

Banned
Finally! I was expecting it to show up the last E3S, but it's better to show it when it's this close to release. Hopefully the game sells well in the west

sora87

Seems there's DLC... I might just have to buy it digitally on the NA store.. :(
Fuck you Atlus, fuck you for not giving my the chance to buy a collector's edition over here, having to jump through hoops to play your god damn amazing game. Fffuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Or shit post about 2017, EU, etc.

You don't understand what shitposting means clearly, cause that's not an example of it

daveo42

Banned
So NA/EU release data at E3. Wonder if they'll follow through on the WW release of the game or we get pushed back the last Tuesday in December/Winter 2017.

November/December's fine with me. Gonna need a couple months to soak up FFXV. :}
A spring 2017 date would sting, but as amazing as this looks I can wait.

Was totally hoping for a surprise July release instead. This fall is already going to be rough with long RPGs eating up time. Some might just not make the cut till 2017.

November/December's fine with me. Gonna need a couple months to soak up FFXV. :}
A spring 2017 date would sting, but as amazing as this looks I can wait.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
God I hope this doesn't fall near NieR Automata, World of Final Fantasy, or Kingdom Hearts 2.8

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
God I hope this doesn't fall near NieR Automata, World of Final Fantasy, or Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I'd feel sorry for Taro Yoko/Platinum if this came out near NieR. Though it's probably not going to do much either way unfortunately.

Rozart

Holy yeeeesssss, Atlusssss!

There's way too many good news today. Reality will come crashing down again tomorrow I'm sure.

I think there is a good chance nier and or world of ff gets delayed

Less chance for world though, might get an update at e3 since that's where it was originally revealed

Zolo

It wouldn't make sense for it to be advertised in Japan if there wasn't something new there.

Yeah....it should probably avoid the ass scene for the E3 trailer. That said, it does seem there's increasing focus on ass over boobs in Japan at the moment.

Aeana

But Persona is heavily focused on the characters, their personalities and is focused around those relationships. What do you expect what the Social Links are what separate the game from everything else on the market
You mean the thing every game has nowadays? Persona may have popularized it, but it isn't a unique or special feature anymore. I'm still hoping they've come up with something different for P5.

You mean the thing every game has nowadays? Persona may have popularized it, but it isn't a unique or special feature anymore. I'm still hoping they've come up with something different for P5.

What games have it out of curiosity? I find myself wishing for it more because I feel like I still don't see it that often. Last I saw was trails of cold steel (which I loved as well)

Mortemis

Banned
This dude JC said crunchyroll and chill😂😂😂

Waifu wars are about to explode soon aren't they

Top Bottom