• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Dantis

Wow, apart from some small errors here and there thats pretty amazing for being your first drawing!
I also need to train more by drawing every day, I have loose my grip this last months.

Keep in mind I mean my first Persona picture. It's not like I picked up a pen for the first time ever and drew that. ;)

CorvoSol

You guys are telling you didn't like meeting Yu 4 times in a row?

At this point I just expect a satisfactory pay off to
how the villain knew about the TV world, so much about the Investigation Team and about Yasogami in general. All I can figure is that Adachi or Namatame must be linked to this somehow, but even then I don't know that Adachi knows enough about several members of the IT to really provide the info Shadow Labrys needs to be impersonating everyone's shadows. Like, specifically Shadow Yosuke. Yu was the only one who knew what Shadow Yosuke was like, so I'm kinda curious how anyone could recreate his mannerisms. In fact, the concept of Shadow Selves isn't something anybody outside the IT should know about anyway, right? No one in SEES ought to know about those. Unless of course the events of P1 and P2 are more public than I'd have thought. Then again, how anyone could cover up the events in Mikage seems like a total mystery to me.

It's also really odd that the IT only seems capable of summoning their personas inside the TV, when everybody else can summon their personas outside of the Shadow World.

kewlmyc

How about that first 10 mins of Yukiko's campaign? Yes, please tell me more about cooking I need to know much more about this.

Her story mode is easily the worst. Kanji's comes close, but his bad end is so over the top stupid, I found it somewhat enjoyable.

Caladrius

They really should have had most of the stories unlocked to begin with because f'rizzle playing the first 4 stories so close to each other was painful.

My PS3 copy of P4A lays unperturbed because of it.

Setsu00

Hopefully P4A2's story mode has a better structure than the original game. I really like the cast of both games, but having to play the same story over and over again is kinda annoying.

I didn't mind the quests in P3. They were all extremely doable minus those dumb ones that had you get X number of rare drops from a rare enemy. P4 I kind of want to try them but with the extreme SP limitations I don't particularly have any motivation to go back to an old dungeon and look for items.

CorvoSol

P4A

Finished Aigis' mode. On the one hand
hooray it lined up somewhat with Naoto and Yosuke's mode! On the other hand it lined up with YOSUKE'S mode of all things.
The plot's such a mess. But I do enjoy seeing the two casts interact. Naoto's interactions with Aigis were pretty fun, actually.

Andrefpvs

You guys are telling you didn't like meeting Yu 4 times in a row?

"Welcome back! The guest of honor is finally here! You're looking well!"

"Ohoh! The team is back!"

"Oh, I got ahold of Naoto-kun, but I didn't tell her about this stuff."

I wrote that from memory. I can hear them right now. Engraved in my brain.

PK Gaming

P4A

Finished Aigis' mode. On the one hand
hooray it lined up somewhat with Naoto and Yosuke's mode! On the other hand it lined up with YOSUKE'S mode of all things.
The plot's such a mess. But I do enjoy seeing the two casts interact. Naoto's interactions with Aigis were pretty fun, actually.

Sounds like you'd enjoy the manga then. Focuses on those 2 characters primarily and it completely cuts out Elizabeth.

CorvoSol

Sounds like you'd enjoy the manga then. Focuses on those 2 characters primarily and it completely cuts out Elizabeth.

I like Elizabeth, but so far her appearances have been sorta half assed.
I get she wants the power of the Wild Card to bring back Makoto [and Clara] but for someone with the power to disrupt the tournament she seems to have no interest in ending it so she can sit down and talk to the people who actually wield that power and could help her on her way.

I probably will enjoy the Manga because it'll be something focused instead of this jigsaw puzzle plot. I mean, I can make up my own version of how this is going down if I have to, but I shouldn't have to.

cj_iwakura

iLptmyvano4ci.gif

FluxWaveZ

Not even close.

I guess the quality of it is personal preference, but don't events contradict each other just as much in that game's story? Perhaps explained in the sequels and it also has the time loop conceit to explain that stuff away, but I did not enjoy that game's story mode at all.

cj_iwakura

I guess the quality of it is personal preference, but don't events contradict each other just as much in that game's story? Perhaps explained in the sequels and it also has the time loop conceit to explain that stuff away, but I did not enjoy that game's story mode at all.

The sequels both explain it and make it even crazier. I loved CT's story mode, though, which I know isn't common.

Wow, can't believe we've almost finished OT4, I wonder how far we'll get before Persona 5 comes up next year, OT5 The Social Link Strikes Back, OT 6 Return of the Fool

Squire

Banned

Oh, now I get it.

BB's story is better because the writers contrived one of the two classic Get Out Of Jail Free cards in fiction, allowing them to just be reckless with the story. Cool.

Oh, now I get it.

BB's story is better because the writers contrived one of the two classic Get Out Of Jail Free cards in fiction, allowing them to just be reckless with the story. Cool.

Actually Blazblue's story was originally meant for a JRPG, as Blazblue was originally conceived as a JRPG. That is why it feels so broad in scope and weird and confusing as hell for a fighter. I still enjoy BB's story modes quite a bit, but I wont deny its a convoluted mess.

Just found out about the Maya skin for Noel in CP, that's pretty awesome. haha

Yeah, like how everyone in P4A got a BlazBlue color, everyone in Chronophantasma gets a Persona color. Some of them are pretty cool stuff too, though I do feel Maya!Noel is one of the better ones.

cj_iwakura

Now I wonder who Tsubaki got.

Also, I'm pretty sure Cristina V does a voice in Madoka's dub.
(She definitely does, ironically, a certain Tekken character in Blood Vengeance.)

Squire

Banned
She also has a Tomoe Mami skin! (From Madoka Magica)

What? That's awesome. Got a pic?

Lol, the irony.

Can you explain? I don't care about BBs story, so spoil away.

Now I wonder who Tsubaki got.

Also, I'm pretty sure Cristina V does a voice in Madoka's dub.
(She definitely does, ironically, a certain Tekken character in Blood Vengeance.)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she plays Madoka. She's in Fate/Zero as well, although who it is escapes me at the moment.

Top Bottom