• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Here's a thing:

(Image is episode link)

Great conversation on this one, Shidoshi came back for the first time in a while! Corvo was a natural too, super smart guy.

Thanks to Armada, Corvo, Shidoshi, and Scrafty for coming on.

(Warning: last 5 mins is just me and Armada tearing into Rogue Galaxy, I was in tears)

Probably my favorite episode so far. Corvo, you're one funny dude.

snip
tccfZ1g.gif
Fukka feels the same way I do about those gifs. Confused.

We need to pick a name for our next OT, why don't we put it to a vote

here are some
OT: PGAF Danced Crazy
OT: After School Special (This one is from the last thread but though it would be suggestion to use)
OT: Let's Positive Thinking
OT: *Looks at post count* You are slave
OT: Wow, this thread(OT) is Megidolaon Cute

Man, that camping trip just really rubbed me the wrong way. Yosuke was a colossal jackass, admitting that he's a giant homophobe and then being super creepy with Chie and Yukiko. I guess I was supposed to on the side of Chie and Yukiko but I really wasn't. I've gotten to the point where lol anime comedy girl beats up guy crap is just obnoxious and unfunny (poor Kanji).

Also forcing me to choose between being a creep and being an asshole when Yosuke comments on how he thinks Chie and Yukiko will look good when they're older felt like a really cheap comedy ploy. I've pretty much been an all-around nice and supportive guy and suddenly I can't tell Yosuke off or distance myself from him because reasons. Though I probably would have gotten pushed into the river anyway because lol comedy gold.

Gazoinks

We need to pick a name for our next OT, why don't we put it to a vote

here are some
OT: PGAF Danced Crazy
OT: After School Special (This one is from the last thread but though it would be suggestion to use)
OT: Let's Positive Thinking
OT: *Looks at post count* You are slave

Can I vote for |OT5| Ultra Suplex Edition

Levito

Banned
Yeah the Fate, Madoka, and Persona skins in CP make me want to get it. hah

EDIT: I just read that a new Fatal Frame is coming to the Wii U. I don't know whether to be devastated or excited.

It'll probably never make it outside of Japan, so no worries.

I'll be getting a Wii U within the next year or so I think, so I hope that makes it elsewhere.

CorvoSol

Probably my favorite episode so far. Corvo, you're one funny dude.

Aww shucks!

P4A

Finished Labrys' storyline.
So is mystery voice Philemon? Because it seemed to be him till things got a little more twisted sounding. A fair amount of exposition in there, but at the same time still a big mystery about how Labrys wound up in the TV. Still, at least now I know how she knows about the Investigation Team.

So what's the recommended order for finishing chapters? I'm going to do Akihiko and Mitsuru next because I still need to, but what's everyone's recommendation on how to finish out the rest? I think I'll save Yu for last, since it'll provide some sense of congruity for me to do it that way.

Anyway, so, a lot of people on 2chan seem to be convinced Famitsu will have P5 stuff since this week's preview also promises the biggest scoop of the season and the teaser panel has a red background. I dunno, but let's keep our fingers crossed for tonight~

TadtByV.jpg

Sophia

Aww shucks!

P4A

Finished Labrys' storyline.
So is mystery voice Philemon? Because it seemed to be him till things got a little more twisted sounding. A fair amount of exposition in there, but at the same time still a big mystery about how Labrys wound up in the TV. Still, at least now I know how she knows about the Investigation Team.

So what's the recommended order for finishing chapters? I'm going to do Akihiko and Mitsuru next because I still need to, but what's everyone's recommendation on how to finish out the rest? I think I'll save Yu for last, since it'll provide some sense of congruity for me to do it that way.

You'll need to obtain the true ending from one of the P4 story modes first before you can obtain the true ending from Aigis/Mitsuru/Akihiko/Naoto.

Anyway, so, a lot of people on 2chan seem to be convinced Famitsu will have P5 stuff since this week's preview also promises the biggest scoop of the season and the teaser panel has a red background. I dunno, but let's keep our fingers crossed for tonight~

WE SHALL HOPE FOR ZE BEST!

Sophia

This game is such a fucking mess in how it tells its story.

Yeah. It really should have just been P4 Cast / P3 Cast / Labrys Story / Elizabeth Story / True Ending instead of being split up across each character.

I still love the actual story in it, especially for Yosuke, Labrys, and Aigis, but the execution is pretty lacking in the same manner that a lot of ArcSys games are.

CorvoSol

Yeah. It really should have just been P4 Cast / P3 Cast / Labrys Story / Elizabeth Story / True Ending instead of being split up across each character.

I still love the actual story in it, especially for Yosuke, Labrys, and Aigis, but the execution is pretty lacking in the same manner that a lot of ArcSys games are.

Oh I love the actual story, it scratches the P4 and P3 itch just fine for me. I just wish it were coherently told.

Squire

Banned
Can't wait to hear the new podcast!

Yeah the Fate,
Madoka, and Persona skins in CP make me want to get it. hah

Glad it's not just me.

TadtByV.jpg

Meh. My fingers are honestly crossed for that BloodRayne teaser being a brand new ASW game of some sort and not just a JP release of Betrayal.

Jintor

can anyone identify the two 'versus' faces top left? I think top left might be rise but that might just be wishful thinking (no hair twintails?). right looks... naoto-ish?

FluxWaveZ

It doesn't seem like Ken's part of that image; it looks like Yu posing to the left there along with a bunch of Rise stuff. Wonder what happened to her Persona.

So yeah, Best Buy actually leaked that stuff out, which means that the release date for P4U2 is totally September 16. Neat.

Edit: Also reading that the Japanese release date might turn out to be August.

Guess Who

Banned
arguably, in p4g, she's the single most helpful party member available

She's downright broken in P4G. I went through the whole game underleveled (got to
Izanami
in the mid-60s) because her random heals and buffs just made everything stupid easy.

FluxWaveZ

Need to see it in motion. Also really need to see Shadow Rise.

That Famitsu preview article might mention the studio responsible for the game's anime scenes? The Best Buy leaked description also emphasized Ultimax's cutscenes.

Top Bottom